ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't wont to do no internals right now.just wanting bolt ons.intake,header,Turbo,exhuast,etc.it is bone stock right now just Megan mounts. It is my DD so not wanting a big build just to make it a little faster.please give some ideas.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,233 Posts
See the link in my signature.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Stage 2

·
Registered
759 Posts
I don't wont to do no internals right now.just wanting bolt ons.intake,header,Turbo,exhuast,etc.it is bone stock right now just Megan mounts. It is my DD so not wanting a big build just to make it a little faster.please give some ideas.
Nice nickname!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yeah i hate FORD, especially mustangs and there are like a million of them on the road.
Mine was my license plate on my 3 Camaros in the past ('74, then '68, then '71). I just kept the name now even though I don't have those cars any more.

...But that doesn't mean even my Subie won't eat them...

·
29,233 Posts
One way to deal with people that rev at lights is to wink and ask them out. I suppose coffee or lunch would make someone feel less pressured than dinner etc. Just a thought I mention because it may not have crossed some members' minds.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Wait till some d-bag with a mullet and a wife beater pulls up next to you at a stop light in his crappy v-6 mustang.
"look at me i am so cool, reving my lame v-6 mustang like a complete r-tard"!
...happened last night actually... :rolleyes:

One way to deal with people that rev at lights is to wink and ask them out. I suppose coffee or lunch would make someone feel less pressured than dinner etc. Just a thought I mention because it may not have crossed some members' minds.
+1

And the best way to deal with road rage? Hand puppets. It works like a charm. Some guy in front you freaking out and flipping you off? Make hand puppets talk to each other - but make sure that your movements are exaggerated enough for them to make out what you're doing in their rearview mirror. Hatred and anger is quickly dissipated into solid confusion!

EDIT: I forgot, I also like telling people how cute their car is. :) If they persist, you can then ask them if it shifts for them also...

·
29,233 Posts
Nothing like a big warm smile and a friendly wave.

One day I hope to see tenderness conquer the world.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Because Rallycar bro.

...that is pretty badass actually.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts