ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car was stolen from the Crescent parking lot in Montclair on 7/17 beetween 4 and 7pm. It is a WRB sedan.

I have a police report, etc. I know there is a thread in the Tri State forum on NASIOC for stolen cars but NASIOC is down right now.

Pics and mods are in my sig for reference. the only real difference from those pics are that I now have an RFL muffler and cf side markers.

The plates on this car are MA. Plate number is 2591MT.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Steve.

Every time I leave Jersey I thank god that I have the car. Not the case this time. :(

·
1,816 Posts
Damn I loved that car. F'ing car thieves deserve a long and painful death. Were you using the club/autolock/etc at all? I don't take any chances no matter where my car is parked it always is hooked up with 3 different anti theft devices.

chris

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only thing I was using was the UTEC fuel cut. Obviously didn't take them that long to figure out.

I was going to get security system next month.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Man that is horrible! Such a clean ride....hopefully they recover it in one piece! I am in south jersey, doubt it will come down this way, but i will be sure to keep an eye out for you. Sorry man! :eek: :(

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I would just ask that you keep an eye out. Hopefully they are real dumb and keep the MA plates on it. Pretty easy to spot a MA car in NJ.

With that said I have started my search for a new/used STi.

·
Registered
16 Posts
daaaayum!! hey sorry to hear that man...
i got lost there once then passed thru newark, my lady friend was tellin me while i was driving that most of the people were loookin at the car with that kinda look on their face yah know? so i was like no way in hell im parking here for whatever.
hey best of luck to yah in the future n hope everything turns out well:) :)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
my car was stolen awhile back to, i wouldnt be surprised if it were the same people. Ill keep in eye out for it. i was lucky to get mine back in one piece, (two months later) Im sure u will have the saem luck!!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
hey brian i am sorry to hear that ur car got stolen...god damn bastards had to steal your car. uncle pat came over today and told us...i couldnt believe it. ill keep a look out and hopefully like sum1 said they keep ur plates on it. that car was a work of art. good luck on searching for a sti. talk to u later

jeff

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to hear :(

Doubt its still here but i live in montclair, ill keep an eye out.

Funny thing i think two years ago just after i got my Black 99RS i saw you or you saw me on the GSP-N at ~exit 162 and pulled to the right of me nodded and dropped a gear and took off (look at the pics, tall late 20's ish skinny white guy with some girl?).. i made a spotted in tristate.. but i remember seeing mass plates and i wasnt sure weither to put it in tristate or NE (nasioc)..

sorry.. i forget stuff that happeded 5min ago.. but i remember random crap like this.. :rolleyes:

good luck

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It very well could have been me. I have been going down to Montclair for a couple years now to visits friends.

I doubt it is in Montclair too but feel free to take a spin through Newark if you'd like.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts