ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i found out that one of the new guys at work has a civic hatch with a gsr engine and a crap load of extras, he basically has all the bolt ons and some pulleys...he told me today that he wanted to run it one of these days, how do you guys think i will do? what would these things do at the 1/4?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so then i should be able to keep it extremely close then right? i have up.down pipes

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
EvilCerealBoX said:
maybe... if your gear ratios and synchros don't ***** at you (like mine do) and cause you to lose
:rotfl:

EVIL: depends on what you mean by "lots of extra work".
with just the engine and basic i/h/e bolt ons he can run as good as low 14's. with some other work like cams, intake manifold, pulley, good tires, he can pull times of higher 13's. As long as his engine isnt built up and he is not boosting I think you can run pretty well from a dig. You might be able to pull a car or so, but not much more than that, and thats assuming you launch real well.....

from a roll though, I wouldnt even bother. a basic bolt on GSR teg would give you a good run from a roll, in a hatch he should have no trouble owning you from a roll.

good luck and let us know how it goes

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm going to try to get it on camera just in case because if something happens like with the h22 hatch ill have it on tape :p and most likely we'll race off the hole and rolling just to see the difference...

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
evL`WrX said:
i'm going to try to get it on camera just in case because if something happens like with the h22 hatch ill have it on tape :p and most likely we'll race off the hole and rolling just to see the difference...
that would be cool... both cars are kinda opposite.. wrx is great from dig and sucks up top.. GSR is great up top, but sucks at dig.

it would be interesting to see the contrast between the cars in their "efficient" environment

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts