Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
craigslist add for pictures
https://poconos.craigslist.org/cto/5834396653.html

02 subaru wrx wagon 2.0 engine with upgrades Body has 165k.
Trans rebuilt around 100k (no receipt past owner)
Low mileage used motor put in around 120k ( past owner no receipt)
Vehicle has been in my family from 2004. My cousin owned it. Sold it to my other cousin when the motor went around 120k. Used motor was put in and driven for about 30k miles. Then the block was professionally built in Lake Tahoe Nevada. Sti internals. Upgraded injectors. Sti turbo. And more. Dyno tuned at 300whp.(i have copy of recipt)
Vehicle was then put on a lower tune for fuel economy and driven back to pa where I bought it off of him and it's been my daily.
Car sits on koni lowering Springs and Koni struts.
Has 3 inch up and down pipes. And 3 inch exhaust all the way back. Sounds great.
Vehicle is very clean for the year but does have small scratches and dings.
Just installed a stage 2 competition clutch and light weight flywheel back in March. Less than 5k on the clutch.
New brake calipers on the front.
Carbon fiber hood and hood scoop. The scoop itself was $800 new. Condition is about 8/10 Aftermarket projector hls with halogen bulbs. Fog lamps have yellow tint.
Has AFR, boost, and oil pressure gauges.
Has light weight aluminium wheels. Tires are about 6/32.
Brakes are about half life. But the vehicle will come with a new set of drilled and slotted rotors and brake pads I haven't installed yet.
Interior of the car is 9/10. Very clean for the year.
Vehicle has not been beaten on. And synthetic oil every 5k. Only 93 octane gas.

The only bad things I can say about the car is it needs strut mounts all the way around the car. Parts come with the vehicle just needs install. And it has the normal subaru valve tap on cold starts. I've been told you can get the valves adjusted for about $500 at any local shop, Does not affect the way the vehicle drives. still runs great and super reliable, i Just haven't gotten around to it.
Vehicle also comes with a full front mount intercooler set up. Pipes and everything. And a TIAL BOV. Ready to be bolted on.
It has two 12 inch kickers in a dual ported box. And i have another set of wheels freshly painted deep gray metalic that can go with it.
Im asking 8500$ for the car which i think is fair for how clean the car is. Or make me a reasonable offer. the car comes with everything listed, if you want money off i can keep the subs, wheels, or front mount kit.
Please only contact me if its for the purchase of the vehicle.
EMAILS PREFERED if you email me i will get back to you and and we can talk more. ( [email protected]) or call/ text (570-EIGHT 0 SEVEN- 0937
Must come with cash in hand if you wanna test drive. no joy rides, and you will not drive this car if you cant drive stick.
SOMEWHAT Interested trades let me know what you have, i will ask for money ontop if its not worth what my car is. mainly interested in other subarus, and toyota trucks.
FROM STROUDSBURG PA, Local pickups only. I wont drive more than an hour to meet you.
Thanks for looking

1 - 1 of 1 Posts