ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2002 silver wrx for sale. I has about 47k miles on it. Only mods are a hks hiper exhuast and some 18 in wheels. Everything else is stock. There is some damage on the back bumper, but its not that bad. Car runs and drives fine and has never been raced or run hard at all really. No clutch drops, maybe one launch just to see what awd is like. This car has been babied basically. I beat up on my fd instead. I want 12,000 for the car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
do you have the stock wheels and exhaust still? I go to school in Columbia and am interested in your wrx.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have the stock wheels and exhaust still? I go to school in Columbia and am interested in your wrx.
I don't unfortunately. but there was a guy who wanted to trade my wheels for stockers plus cash. and I could probably find somone locally with the stock exhaust. I ca also ask the guy I bought it from if he still has the stock wheels. he offered them for sale when I originally bought it. let me know if you have an other questions or would like to see it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'd like to see some more pictures. Also my truck blue books for just over 11k, but I'm selling it for 9.. fyi
But I know the truck market isn't as good as the import market these days.

I want 12k for it, which is right around blue book value for the mileage and good condition.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to see some more pictures. Also my truck blue books for just over 11k, but I'm selling it for 9.. fyi
But I know the truck market isn't as good as the import market these days.
ill snap some more and post them up. and yeah im holding that that price. i believe the car is worth that much based on condition and mileage alone, plus you get an exhaust and some decent wheels and a car that i can guarantee has not been anywhere near beat on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts