ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,847 Posts
Keep driving the car. Presumably you've disconnected the battery and that's why the sensors are reporting not ready.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,847 Posts
I don’t remember what criteria are used but I believe it is not merely distance but also cycles.

·
Æternum
20,354 Posts
The readiness monitors will reset in anywhere from 60 miles to 1000 miles depending on your average drive cycle. I believe it requires something like 5 successful key cycles.

We are also assuming that there is nothing wrong with your emissions equipment that may report a "not ready."

Of course, we are making lots of assumptions since you didn't even post the make and model of the car that you are driving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2017 manual with a Cobb intake running the stage 1+ 93 tune. I'm having this same issue, with the added bonus of evap not ready as well.

My battery recently died and I replaced it. I was already having this problem beforehand, and I read somewhere that a bad battery can cause the tests to not run, so I'm hopeful they'll come in as ready in a few drive cycles.

I'm 3 cold start cycles in so far, but still too soon to say for sure. Have you had any luck yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts