ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a 02 wrx n i had a megan racing 3"trbo back exhaust on my car..my friend just bought an 08 wrx sedan...he wants to buy my exhaust..will it fit? thankss

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was looking at the older exhausts and was wondering if they would fit on the 08 sedan as a single. The older (07 and older) exhausts come out on the driver side of the bumper and I was wondering if it could work on the 08 sedan being that it two sides it can come off on. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I was looking at the older exhausts and was wondering if they would fit on the 08 sedan as a single. The older (07 and older) exhausts come out on the driver side of the bumper and I was wondering if it could work on the 08 sedan being that it two sides it can come off on. Does anyone know?
Read one post up from yours...

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
everyone knows, except you:tongue:

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
Forum: Engine Modifications Today, 04:02 PM
Replies: 4
02 exhaust fit on 08?
Views: 41
Posted By Fabricated
I was looking at the older exhausts and was...

I was looking at the older exhausts and was wondering if they would fit on the 08 sedan as a single. The older (07 and older) exhausts come out on the driver side of the bumper and I was wondering if...
Forum: Engine Modifications Today, 12:16 PM
Replies: 3
Exhaust for 2008 WRX Sedan
Views: 86
Posted By Fabricated
Does anyone know if the Legacy Gt exhaust will...

Does anyone know if the Legacy Gt exhaust will fit on the WRX sedan? It looks almost identical and I read that a BPM system bolted right in.
Forum: Engine Modifications Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Posted By Fabricated
I dont care if the bumper has two reliefs cut for...

I dont care if the bumper has two reliefs cut for a so called dual exhaust. Actually, I have always hated exhausts that come back as a single and split into two. It doesn't give any power advantage...
Forum: Engine Modifications 03-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Replies: 304
SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS
Views: 34,254
Posted By Fabricated
Does anyone know when the SRS exhaust will be...

Does anyone know when the SRS exhaust will be available for the 2008 sedan and hatchback?
Forum: Engine Modifications 03-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Replies: 304
SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS
Views: 34,254
Posted By Fabricated
Does anyone know when this exhaust is going to be...

Does anyone know when this exhaust is going to be available for the 08's?
Forum: Engine Modifications 03-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Posted By Fabricated

I just bought a 2008 wrx sedan and I want to put an exhaust on it immediately. So far there are only two that I have seen built for this car and they are way over priced in my opinion. I am not going...

·
Registered
7 Posts
The reason why I am so curious about some of the other exhausts is I know that some of them will probably work all the way back up to the mufflers. I am a fabricator so if I had to alter the exhaust from the last flange back, I could do so and even put what ever muffler I wanted to on there. I would buy one of the exhausts on ebay and use majority of the plumbing and finish it the way I wanted and still be into it fairly cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts