ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this 2002 WRX, has inlet, intake, turboback, coilovers, 19psi, who knows what else someone probably poured their life into it

Anyway either it's a beast or Oklahoma V8 drivers are scared because it left a brand new Challenger in the D U S T

More than one new Mustang has tried to flex and all have been embarrassed...it seems they just don't wanna get to 100MPH as fast as they possibly can - scared of cops or maybe engine isn't broken in yet

if so why do they rev their stuff at me all the time? Must be the license plate XD

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also I'll let you know if it's just stage 2 after I get it in the shop - dunno what all has been done to it, only what I can visually see with my very limited knowledge

·
Æternum
20,943 Posts
Yeah that's why I was going with the assumption that drivers here are just scared to break 100 XD
Maybe they are just more responsible? :confused:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am going to assume that 98% of the cars on this board are not "race cars".
This post is not about those people, it is about people in Challengers and Mustangs who want to rack their pipes off and launch all hard but won't hang for a quarter mile.

I'm sorry but what is with all the pathetic, pointless, misguided flaming?

Forum was about to get my money until now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This post is not about those people, it is about people in Challengers and Mustangs who want to rack their pipes off and launch all hard but won't hang for a quarter mile.

I'm sorry but what is with all the pathetic, pointless, misguided flaming?

Forum was about to get my money until now.
There are many people that do not race on the street. It's dangerous. Many forums, possibly this one, do not condone street racing. When someone goes out and wraps their WRX around a tree or into a buss full of kids, it looks bad on all of us and hurts out insurance premiums. Many reasons people do not street race.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Take what seriously? That a modded WRX could beat a 200-400HP RWD car?

Having trouble understanding the basic dynamics of a drag race?
I would think a new 5.0 mustang would jump all over a stage 2 bugeye after about 60 ft. Those Chrysler hemi's are friggin quick, especially the SRT8's .

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
Your mom is a beast.

You know you walked directly into that one XD
You've obviously never been in a quick, or even a fast car. My last two crapheaps were each over or almost 500whp and I'd consider those mildly quick.

Once you've been in something fast, like one of the new Camry S models, you'll realize what a real race car is like.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Remember this post is about cars ranging from 200-400BHP...not 500WHP...I understand you're trolling in some backward sarcastic fashion, but I was just trying to contribute. Whatever.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh and this was on closed black top, not on streets or open highway...why does everyone keep talking about street racing?!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
once again will let you know if I have stage 2, if I still have 2.0, if I have trans upgrades, there's no telling what I have. Just got it.

Reading comprehension, be it intentional for trolling sake, or unintentional for stupidity sake: enormous fail for all of the above!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Maybe they just didn't expect you to fly by at 100 mph ten seconds after they beat you to 60 and were just coasting.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maybe they just didn't expect you to fly by at 100 mph ten seconds after they beat you to 60 and were just coasting.
Ten seconds? Wha?

They couldn't keep up to 60, fell further back at 80, then I started slowing down...

Unsubscribing to post, annoyed.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts