Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good/cheap/cool replacement kit that I can swap out for the OEM fenders without too much trouble? Someone crashed into me in a parking lot and now I have an insurance check to spend on fenders. I have a blue 02 wagon. Anything, even if it's more aggressive than stock would be a help if you have manufacturer links. I live in SoCal if that makes any difference.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
20,326 Posts
The wagons do not have the fender flares a sedan does. So replacing your front fenders off your wagon with the ones from a sedan make the vehicle more aggressive. Some love this look, some others think that it makes the vehicle look weird so they also incorporate the fender flares off the rear of the sedan to the wagon as well. This is a little more difficult as you need rear sedan doors as well as a qualified body shop to chop up the factory rear quarter panels and chop up the sedan replacements to make fit on the wagon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.