ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright well my buddy wont stop botherin me about this cause he thinks it is possible and i just dont know... anyways he just bought an 02 bugeye wrx and he is wondering, is it possible to convert the front into the 04?

part 2: is it possible to change the rear bumper to put different tail lights in?

·
Registered
353 Posts
#1- why didn't he just buy an 04-05?

the tail lights can be changed as long as the bumper is changed/modified. the 04-07's have an indention in the bumper to allow the tail light to fit flush.

don't know about the front end. although if i had to guess, it would work since the chassis i believe, is the same. would probably need new hood, front fenders, and front bumper. seems like a lot of work to me. i'm no expert, i own and 06, i'm just relaying info that i've come accross in the past.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought the same thing, hes an idiot... im proud to say i own a beautiful 06 wrx 2... mine is silver

·
Premium Member
23,369 Posts
yes you can swap a 02/03 bugeye front end, into a 04/05 and even a 06/07

wether its worth the money and re-paint well only you can decide.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Yes you can do it. I was going to swap to an 04 STi front end but bought morettes instead.

·
Registered
107 Posts
its possible ...... im converting my rear on my 03 to and 04 rear..... easy process.... as for the front end conversion .... dont waste your time or money ....bugeyes are sexy ..... my 2 cents .... i believe the front end-conversion is possbile ... i seen pics of an 02 converted into an 06 ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts