Subaru WRX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
16 WRX cvt
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Installed some new spark plugs (oem ngk iridium)
Everything out of the way :)
Torqued everything to specs. Also put in new bolts, I already seen those snaps heads on other engines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 WRX cvt
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
I didnt want to do it at first, because I knew its gonna be damaged… decided to complete the all around under spoilers/lips anyway.
That was perfect opportunity to clean behind the skirts also!

They included cheap zinc coated screws and washers, I replaced them with premium quality plastic torx screws and stainless steel washers.

·
Registered
16 WRX cvt
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)

(Just noticed my skirts are not up to date on this picture, Will post some more later)

Not much going on now, I received my TBW skid plate, just not sure when I will install. Car is ready to drive again after the recent mods I did (TMIC, Perrin Brace & more)

I need to take it slowly lol, so much things I want to do. Also it’s been over 2 months I didnt took the car for a drive, Im kind of craving but it is now to a clean point I don’t want to drive it into snow lol.

·
Registered
16 WRX cvt
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Love the way those carbon lips look on the car. Good looking wrx man.
Thanks!
And damn just noticed the last picture I posted isnt recent enough lol because I recently installed the underskirts, its a subtle addition but still I will have to post more picture tomorrow because I wanted to “update” for real lol with newest picture

21 - 40 of 62 Posts