Subaru WRX Forum banner

ARK Performance GRiP Exhaust System

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  CARiD 
#1 ·
Many of you probably heard about ARK Performance exhaust systems. Today we want to introduce this product closer.

Their GRiP Exhaust System is a combination of high quality materials and superb craftsmanship, which allows your engine to perform on the highest level. It is available for the Subaru WRX 2011-2015. Here are some of its main features:

- All Bolt-On System
- SUS304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully Polished Finish, 2.5 inch Dual Piping
- Exposed Micro TIG Welded
- Include Axle-back Muffler, Mid-pipe, Bolts, Gaskets, Hardware, Installation Guide.

The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system gains you up to 10% performance increase. It has resonant, pure, rich, and deep sound. Make sure to check this video and listen to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ARQLYFOio

Share with us your comments and inquiries below.

See less See more
#7 ·
I agree about the 10%, without a tune this won't see any gains.
It is still an amazing product little pricey but quality.
If I didn't live in Massachusetts I'd be all over that.

#9 ·
I have....sadly though being in video, it's ALWAYS hard to tell what it really sounds like. Video/Pics do not do anything justice usually

Maybe you can send a system out to me for advertising and getting the name out here ;p

#11 ·
ARK Performance Promo!

11th anniversary only comes once and ARK Performance gives its customers a chance to take part in celebration. Take advantage of a special discount, never before done in the history of ARK Performance! Purchase any ARK Performance exhaust system or suspension parts at prices that will amaze you. Browse this link for all ARK Performance parts: Ark Performance | Performance Parts, Exhaust, Suspension - CARiD.com

High-quality products at incredible prices - the best present ARK can do for customers. Offer is valid through July 31.2015. Prices are already reduced.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.