tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on tires within the Wheels forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Just picked up a 2014 WRX hatch and wondering if anyone has a suggestion for some great winter tires.......

tires

Just picked up a 2014 WRX hatch and wondering if anyone has a suggestion for some great winter tires....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would do some searching on this. Easy info to find but Blizzak's tend to be pretty popular choice for tires. TireRack has a good deal for stealies and tires for a dedicated winter set up

I Support ClubWRX
    TireRack is great. I went with General Altimax Arctics with 16" steelies and I absolutely love them. That setup cost around 715 shipped from tirerack.com. A lot of guys in my local group love them and I haven't heard anything bad about them. The Generals are also considerably cheaper than the Blizzaks (also an excellent tire).
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Thanks for your help!

I purchased a 2104 WRX in October and picked up 4 Dunlop Winter Maxx snows and nice black rims, all for a bit under $1,100 from the TireRack. I think they will be fine in the snow - the treads look good.

p.s. in New England

Quote Originally Posted by cycl2day View Post
    I purchased a 2104 WRX in October and picked up 4 Dunlop Winter Maxx snows and nice black rims, all for a bit under $1,100 from the TireRack. I think they will be fine in the snow - the treads look good.

p.s. in New England
    i have these on my 14 sti and buffalo got nailed with snow and i had some fun! very good tire for the price i highly recommend and yeah, tire rack

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.