tires

This is a discussion on tires within the Wheels forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Just picked up a 2014 WRX hatch and wondering if anyone has a suggestion for some great winter tires.......

tires

Just picked up a 2014 WRX hatch and wondering if anyone has a suggestion for some great winter tires....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would do some searching on this. Easy info to find but Blizzak's tend to be pretty popular choice for tires. TireRack has a good deal for stealies and tires for a dedicated winter set up

I Support ClubWRX
    TireRack is great. I went with General Altimax Arctics with 16" steelies and I absolutely love them. That setup cost around 715 shipped from tirerack.com. A lot of guys in my local group love them and I haven't heard anything bad about them. The Generals are also considerably cheaper than the Blizzaks (also an excellent tire).
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Thanks for your help!

I purchased a 2104 WRX in October and picked up 4 Dunlop Winter Maxx snows and nice black rims, all for a bit under $1,100 from the TireRack. I think they will be fine in the snow - the treads look good.

p.s. in New England

Quote Originally Posted by cycl2day View Post
    I purchased a 2104 WRX in October and picked up 4 Dunlop Winter Maxx snows and nice black rims, all for a bit under $1,100 from the TireRack. I think they will be fine in the snow - the treads look good.

p.s. in New England
    i have these on my 14 sti and buffalo got nailed with snow and i had some fun! very good tire for the price i highly recommend and yeah, tire rack