MPJ Performance

This is a discussion on MPJ Performance within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; I ordered an STI hood scoop, painted, from MPJ. Mike of MPJ confirmed the order by email right away but ...

MPJ Performance

I ordered an STI hood scoop, painted, from MPJ. Mike of MPJ confirmed the order by email right away but I failed to notice the specified color in the confirmation was black.

I emailed Mike when the black scoop arrived and told him of the problem. Before we even spoke about it, he had another scoop painted. All he asked was that I pay for the shipping which is really fair. He didn't even charge my card when he shipped the replacement to me and told me to return the black scoop by the cheapest method!

This is exceptional customer service!

Mike builds race cars on a turnkey basis for customers. The MPJ shop is in Hayward CA, so you bay area members have a great local resource.

Mike agrees with me, WRX parts are priced really high. If you check the MPJ site, http://www.mpjperformance.com/index.htm you'll find some good prices and a great vendor!

BTW, we all should have noticed by now that prices are falling as more competitor have entered the game. Maybe one day we'll be able to buy a reasonably priced muffler!

misterx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

I have to second the efficiency of MPJ performance.
    I needed some Samco IC hoses, and wanted a local vendor.
    They let me know via email when they were in stock. When they said they would have them shipped that day and I would recieve them the next, they werent kidding.
    The next day, the Ground shipping package arrived with my hoses.

I was very pleased with their efficiency when they have something in stock.

They dont have a storefront per se, but they have a deal with a local speed shop retailer so that you can pick things up from them local if you want.

MPJ

...is cool. I ordered some Samco IC hoses, and everything went smoothly, and my parts were received on time. for MPJ and Mike.

Mika

Re: MPJ

Originally posted by finnrex
    ...is cool. I ordered some Samco IC hoses, and everything went smoothly, and my parts were received on time. for MPJ and Mike.

Mika

Ditto

Originally posted by rasthravas
    I have to second the efficiency of MPJ performance.
    i have to third the service of MPJ. very very good vendor- mike, you're doing a great job.
    www.realultimatepower.net

MPJ is on my short list... i bought an STi scoop and an MRT downpipe... good guy, fast shipping and GREAT prices.

-mike
    mike@roadfly.com