CA: Kenwood DVD/Nav Blowout!!!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on CA: Kenwood DVD/Nav Blowout!!! within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; I've got four Kenwood Excelon DDx 7015's and 2 P-NAV7015 that I'm overstock on. The 7015 is a 6.5in, motorized, ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor

CA: Kenwood DVD/Nav Blowout!!!

I've got four Kenwood Excelon DDx 7015's and 2 P-NAV7015 that I'm overstock on.

The 7015 is a 6.5in, motorized, touch screen, DVD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/AM/FM receiver

I posted this thread yesterday, and got a good response, but someone trying to post, erased the thread.

Anyway, the DDX 7015 is going for $1250 +shipping

The P-Nav system (7015 + Navi) is going for $1900+shipping.

These are well below retail and wholsesale prices and this unit is backordered.

I am a authorized Kenwood dealer, check their website for our listing "Soundwaves", no refurbs, no re-condition, no grey market. These are geniune Kenwood excelon receivers

I can install them if needed, if you come by the shop $85 for the screen, the nav will run $250 unfortunately, as it takes almost a full day.

Shipping is via UPS and I accept Paypal and Credit card only for both of our protection.

The screen comes with a 2 year warranty from Kenwood, or matching in-house warranty if we do the installation.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Bump!!

I'll have some fair pic's in the morning from my camera phone. Waiting for the digital camera.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    This is the 7015 when it's off in a WRX...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails subaru kenwood closed front.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    ...this is what it looks like from the side, it sits flush with the rest of the dash when closed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails subaru kenwood closed off.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    ...this is what it looks like on...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails subaru kenwood closed on.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    ...and this is what it looks like when it opens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails subaru kenwood open.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Let me know if you're interested. I've got both DDX7015's and P-NAV7015's in stock.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Here's the DDX 7015
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ddx 7015 box.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    ...and here's the P-Nav 7015.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p-nav7015.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    We are also authorized dealers for JL, Audiobahn, MTX, Xtant, Focal, Dynaudio, Diamond Audio, MB Quart, Blaupunkt, Pioneer, Pioneer Premier, Kenwood, Kenwood Excelon, Clarion, Rockford Fosgate, Kove Audio, MMATS, Audison, Soundstream, Lightning Audio and many others.

We've been around for quite some time and have very satisfied high end clients such as Ali Afshar and Ira Lifland from Easystreet Motorsports, 'The Rock', Mick Fleetwood, John Dolmayan from System of a Down, Jaimie Jones from ALL-4-ONE, Franklin Thomas (St. Louis Cardinals), Everlast, Tina Jordan (Playmate), Cherry Rain (Penthouse), Rad Armstrong (Wicked Video's), numerous Law Enforcement vehicles, American Racing Avalanche (currently in all R&T and C&D mags), and the Kaminari WRX.

We've been published in Car and Driver, Road and Track, Car Audio Electronics, Max Power, People, Diald and others.

Pm me if you're interested, as we are now authorized vendors for this forum.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    bump!

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Bumpin' along...

Hi,

Can you PM me with a $ total (installed) of both, and if you could let me know when you're open on (if you are) on Sundays?

Also...I've already had my stereo stolen once from my other car, does this have any kind of anti-theft thing?

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Installation runs $85 for the DDX 7015 and $250 for the P-NAV (NAV and 7015).

Yes, they have a blinking red triangle that flashes whenever the unit is turned off, and, it has a 4 digit security code. If the wrong code is entered 3 times, the unit shuts down and needs to be sent to Kenwood to be activated, at which point they track the serial number and can have local Law Enforcement become involved.

We're open 7 days a week,

Mon-Thur 10am-7pm
    Fri-Sat 9am-7pm
    Sun 10am-6pm

If the unit is installed by us, the warranty is also extended, since we are authorized dealers, through our store, meaning that you will not need to sent it out, but can opt to take it back to us.

I want one of these so bad ::drool::

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.