Subaru WRX Forum banner

CA: Kenwood DVD/Nav Blowout!!!

5K views 67 replies 14 participants last post by  ej20fan 
#1 ·
I've got four Kenwood Excelon DDx 7015's and 2 P-NAV7015 that I'm overstock on.

The 7015 is a 6.5in, motorized, touch screen, DVD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/AM/FM receiver

I posted this thread yesterday, and got a good response, but someone trying to post, erased the thread.

Anyway, the DDX 7015 is going for $1250 +shipping

The P-Nav system (7015 + Navi) is going for $1900+shipping.

These are well below retail and wholsesale prices and this unit is backordered.

I am a authorized Kenwood dealer, check their website for our listing "Soundwaves", no refurbs, no re-condition, no grey market. These are geniune Kenwood excelon receivers

I can install them if needed, if you come by the shop $85 for the screen, the nav will run $250 unfortunately, as it takes almost a full day.

Shipping is via UPS and I accept Paypal and Credit card only for both of our protection.

The screen comes with a 2 year warranty from Kenwood, or matching in-house warranty if we do the installation.

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump!!

I'll have some fair pic's in the morning from my camera phone. Waiting for the digital camera.

#4 ·
...this is what it looks like from the side, it sits flush with the rest of the dash when closed...

#7 ·
Let me know if you're interested. I've got both DDX7015's and P-NAV7015's in stock.

#10 ·
We are also authorized dealers for JL, Audiobahn, MTX, Xtant, Focal, Dynaudio, Diamond Audio, MB Quart, Blaupunkt, Pioneer, Pioneer Premier, Kenwood, Kenwood Excelon, Clarion, Rockford Fosgate, Kove Audio, MMATS, Audison, Soundstream, Lightning Audio and many others.

We've been around for quite some time and have very satisfied high end clients such as Ali Afshar and Ira Lifland from Easystreet Motorsports, 'The Rock', Mick Fleetwood, John Dolmayan from System of a Down, Jaimie Jones from ALL-4-ONE, Franklin Thomas (St. Louis Cardinals), Everlast, Tina Jordan (Playmate), Cherry Rain (Penthouse), Rad Armstrong (Wicked Video's), numerous Law Enforcement vehicles, American Racing Avalanche (currently in all R&T and C&D mags), and the Kaminari WRX.

We've been published in Car and Driver, Road and Track, Car Audio Electronics, Max Power, People, Diald and others.

Pm me if you're interested, as we are now authorized vendors for this forum.

#14 ·
Installation runs $85 for the DDX 7015 and $250 for the P-NAV (NAV and 7015).

Yes, they have a blinking red triangle that flashes whenever the unit is turned off, and, it has a 4 digit security code. If the wrong code is entered 3 times, the unit shuts down and needs to be sent to Kenwood to be activated, at which point they track the serial number and can have local Law Enforcement become involved.

We're open 7 days a week,

Mon-Thur 10am-7pm
Fri-Sat 9am-7pm
Sun 10am-6pm

If the unit is installed by us, the warranty is also extended, since we are authorized dealers, through our store, meaning that you will not need to sent it out, but can opt to take it back to us.

#16 ·
...we can finance same as cash, 0% interest until september 2005....

...only catch is you have to come in person, with 2 forms of ID, and have good credit...

#18 ·
$150 is the going rate at most retailers. $85 for the harness, labor, and 2 year warranty through us, meaning you can take it to our store for service, rather than having to send it to Kenwood.

#19 ·
... besides, even if I charged $200 for install, it's still way below MAP.

#21 ·
Many local shops will charge that rate, as it is not considered a Headunit install, but a video system. I know it's too much, but I didn't set that industry standard.

In regards to the $85, that covers all costs associated with installation, harness, screws, labor. It is a little more difficult than simply hooking up a headunit, as it needs a grounds trigger for the DVD to work (Handbrake/parking brake).

#23 ·
OK,

2 left, and I'm dropping the price to $1100 + Shipping.

Remember that unlike ebay, mine does come with a two year warranty , from both myself and Kenwood.

Kit and Harness are included as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.