CA: Kenwood DVD/Nav Blowout!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on CA: Kenwood DVD/Nav Blowout!!! within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; will this work with the oem sub (under pass seat)?? thnx ese...

will this work with the oem sub (under pass seat)??

thnx

ese
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Yes, it can be integrated to work with the OEM sub. It requires a little wiring and splicing, but no biggie.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I hate doing this, but to keep so many of you from buying NON-WARRANTY Ebay items, if you don't believe me, check Kenwoods Policy regarding online sales. I'm a factory direct dealer, meaning that I can warranty your unit, as well as Kenwood.

here's the deal. $1100 Shipped! That is way below MAP.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Very very interested, please PM me, I am expecting a big check in a couple of days and would like to slice off a chunk of it for this

Please PM me to let me know if you would be willing to hold it until middle of next week so I can clear it with my better half

One question that I would really like answered about this unit, if you know, is: Can you have video coming in from a seperate source while playing a CD or listening to the Radio / Sat Radio?

Basically can you choose different video sources while playing another audio source?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: BTW hi everyone! 1st post!
    Last edited by bluesix; 08-28-2004 at 12:00 PM.

Where are you guys located I want to come down and look at one, I work in thousand oaks so it shouldn't be to far..I really like the same as cash payment.
    "addicted to Subaru"

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Originally posted by bluesix
    Very very interested, please PM me, I am expecting a big check in a couple of days and would like to slice off a chunk of it for this

Please PM me to let me know if you would be willing to hold it until middle of next week so I can clear it with my better half

One question that I would really like answered about this unit, if you know, is: Can you have video coming in from a seperate source while playing a CD or listening to the Radio / Sat Radio?

Basically can you choose different video sources while playing another audio source?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: BTW hi everyone! 1st post!

Here's the long version..... YES! It's an awesome piece.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Originally posted by Sean182311
    Where are you guys located I want to come down and look at one, I work in thousand oaks so it shouldn't be to far..I really like the same as cash payment.
    6600 Van Nuys Blvd.
    Van Nuys, CA 91405

Do a mapquest search
    Near (North of) Van Nuys/Victory.

I'm about 40min from T.O.. Please let me know if you're serious, as I'll have to order more if demand increases.

Originally posted by ej20fan
    Here's the long version..... YES! It's an awesome piece.
    OK I spoke with my girlfriend today and got permission for this to be my early birthday present

How much does the add-on NAV module cost, I want to pick that up later too.

What types of payment do you accept? I was expecting my check today, but I guess it will be Monday / Tues @ latest before I get it =/

Let me know what's up, your PM box is full so I'm posting in the thread!
    Love, Peace, and Grease...
    -BlueSix

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    PM sent. Paypal preferred if not picked up locally.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Bump, cause all the posts from this weekend got erased.

Quote Originally Posted by ej20fan
    I've got four Kenwood Excelon DDx 7015's and 2 P-NAV7015 that I'm overstock on.

The 7015 is a 6.5in, motorized, touch screen, DVD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/AM/FM receiver

I posted this thread yesterday, and got a good response, but someone trying to post, erased the thread.

Anyway, the DDX 7015 is going for $1250 +shipping

The P-Nav system (7015 + Navi) is going for $1900+shipping.

These are well below retail and wholsesale prices and this unit is backordered.

I am a authorized Kenwood dealer, check their website for our listing "Soundwaves", no refurbs, no re-condition, no grey market. These are geniune Kenwood excelon receivers

I can install them if needed, if you come by the shop $85 for the screen, the nav will run $250 unfortunately, as it takes almost a full day.

Shipping is via UPS and I accept Paypal and Credit card only for both of our protection.

The screen comes with a 2 year warranty from Kenwood, or matching in-house warranty if we do the installation.
    Hi,

I like both items and the price is right.

Is there such a thing as these item with 1 unit that dose both.

Meaning, Nav with the touch screen- radio,CD, DVD and so on???

Just wondering. But these are really good prices....

Thanks...
    American Pie

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    The nav is a separate unit, but is controlled and displays all information via the DDX-7015.

Hey im just wondering, if i buy 2 of them and get them installed from your company, woould you give me a better deal? im interested in it.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I can't go much lower, but we can definately talk about it. Give me a ring.

(818) 787-7166
    Claudiu

Can you send me pics of the 7015 unit installed in a wrx? Do you have any more at this price? I am looking to get this unit in next 2-3 weeeks if that matters.

sd-wrx04@cox.net
    04 WRX Java Black

Mods:
    Cobb Accessport (running stage 2 91 oct), GReddy EVO Catback, Helix Up/Down pipe, Samco IC hoses, Eibach springs, Rota SDRs wheels, Worx BOV, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy bushings and Omori Boost and EGT gauges.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.