Subaru WRX Forum banner

CA: Kenwood DVD/Nav Blowout!!!

5K views 67 replies 14 participants last post by  ej20fan 
#1 ·
I've got four Kenwood Excelon DDx 7015's and 2 P-NAV7015 that I'm overstock on.

The 7015 is a 6.5in, motorized, touch screen, DVD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/AM/FM receiver

I posted this thread yesterday, and got a good response, but someone trying to post, erased the thread.

Anyway, the DDX 7015 is going for $1250 +shipping

The P-Nav system (7015 + Navi) is going for $1900+shipping.

These are well below retail and wholsesale prices and this unit is backordered.

I am a authorized Kenwood dealer, check their website for our listing "Soundwaves", no refurbs, no re-condition, no grey market. These are geniune Kenwood excelon receivers

I can install them if needed, if you come by the shop $85 for the screen, the nav will run $250 unfortunately, as it takes almost a full day.

Shipping is via UPS and I accept Paypal and Credit card only for both of our protection.

The screen comes with a 2 year warranty from Kenwood, or matching in-house warranty if we do the installation.

See less See more
#27 ·
Easystreet is just picked up the PNAV-7015 for their demo STi. No joke. I'll mail pic's to anyone that's interested to check them out. I also have camera's w/nightvision that can be mounted in the trunk keyhole and work with this unit in stock. Again, this is a hot piece, and I'm factory direct, meaning that these really do have a warranty. I also am getting the voice kits. Let me know if anyone of you are interested.

#32 ·
Yes, it can be integrated to work with the OEM sub. It requires a little wiring and splicing, but no biggie.

#33 ·
I hate doing this, but to keep so many of you from buying NON-WARRANTY Ebay items, if you don't believe me, check Kenwoods Policy regarding online sales. I'm a factory direct dealer, meaning that I can warranty your unit, as well as Kenwood.

here's the deal. $1100 Shipped! That is way below MAP.

#34 · (Edited)
Very very interested, please PM me, I am expecting a big check in a couple of days and would like to slice off a chunk of it for this :)

Please PM me to let me know if you would be willing to hold it until middle of next week so I can clear it with my better half :eek3:

One question that I would really like answered about this unit, if you know, is: Can you have video coming in from a seperate source while playing a CD or listening to the Radio / Sat Radio?

Basically can you choose different video sources while playing another audio source?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: BTW hi everyone! 1st post! :tongue:

#36 ·
bluesix said:
Very very interested, please PM me, I am expecting a big check in a couple of days and would like to slice off a chunk of it for this :)

Please PM me to let me know if you would be willing to hold it until middle of next week so I can clear it with my better half :eek3:

One question that I would really like answered about this unit, if you know, is: Can you have video coming in from a seperate source while playing a CD or listening to the Radio / Sat Radio?

Basically can you choose different video sources while playing another audio source?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: BTW hi everyone! 1st post! :tongue:

Here's the long version..... YES! It's an awesome piece.

#37 ·
Sean182311 said:
Where are you guys located I want to come down and look at one, I work in thousand oaks so it shouldn't be to far..I really like the same as cash payment.
6600 Van Nuys Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91405

Do a mapquest search
Near (North of) Van Nuys/Victory.

I'm about 40min from T.O.. Please let me know if you're serious, as I'll have to order more if demand increases.

#38 ·
ej20fan said:
Here's the long version..... YES! It's an awesome piece.
OK I spoke with my girlfriend today and got permission for this to be my early birthday present :D

How much does the add-on NAV module cost, I want to pick that up later too.

What types of payment do you accept? I was expecting my check today, but I guess it will be Monday / Tues @ latest before I get it =/

Let me know what's up, your PM box is full so I'm posting in the thread!

#41 ·
ej20fan said:
I've got four Kenwood Excelon DDx 7015's and 2 P-NAV7015 that I'm overstock on.

The 7015 is a 6.5in, motorized, touch screen, DVD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/AM/FM receiver

I posted this thread yesterday, and got a good response, but someone trying to post, erased the thread.

Anyway, the DDX 7015 is going for $1250 +shipping

The P-Nav system (7015 + Navi) is going for $1900+shipping.

These are well below retail and wholsesale prices and this unit is backordered.

I am a authorized Kenwood dealer, check their website for our listing "Soundwaves", no refurbs, no re-condition, no grey market. These are geniune Kenwood excelon receivers

I can install them if needed, if you come by the shop $85 for the screen, the nav will run $250 unfortunately, as it takes almost a full day.

Shipping is via UPS and I accept Paypal and Credit card only for both of our protection.

The screen comes with a 2 year warranty from Kenwood, or matching in-house warranty if we do the installation.
Hi,

I like both items and the price is right.

Is there such a thing as these item with 1 unit that dose both.

Meaning, Nav with the touch screen- radio,CD, DVD and so on???

Just wondering. But these are really good prices....

Thanks...

#42 ·
The nav is a separate unit, but is controlled and displays all information via the DDX-7015.

#44 ·
I can't go much lower, but we can definately talk about it. Give me a ring.

(818) 787-7166
Claudiu

#45 ·
Can you send me pics of the 7015 unit installed in a wrx? Do you have any more at this price? I am looking to get this unit in next 2-3 weeeks if that matters.

sd-wrx04@cox.net

#46 ·
Check the beginning of the thread. The third post has a pic of the unit in my WRX.

#48 · (Edited)
(818) 787-7166 is the number to my shop. I'll only be there for a few hours today. Mainly just to open it up, as today is my day off. I hate how I somehow always end up working anyway.

Anyway, it's pronounced "Claw - Dee- You", just like Claudia, but with a U at the end.Bless my parents for having a sense of humor.

We're located at

6600 Van Nuys Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91405

On the North-East corner of Van Nuys w/ Kittridge.

Kittridge is a small street halfway between Victory Boulevard and Vanowen street, running perpendicular to Van Nuys Boulevard.

#51 ·
ImPrEzZaNoOb said:
1 question, i am very interested in this unit. one thing that i need to know is that, do i need to upgrade my stock speakers if i get a navi on this?
No. In fact, your stock speakers will sound much better than before. Most customers don't upgrade their speakers, but simply add a sub. I've got a stealth enclosure for the WRX/STi if your interested. It's in the Vendors forum. Either way, let me know if you're interested.

Claudiu Ene

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.