NY: Gauging Interest

This is a discussion on NY: Gauging Interest within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; 02 Imprezza WRX 61k Stock block/Stock gears Stage 4 : hyperflow FMIC Fp ported 18g PE 650cc injectors Perrin MAF ...

NY: Gauging Interest

02 Imprezza WRX

Stock block/Stock gears

Stage 4 :
    hyperflow FMIC
    Fp ported 18g
    PE 650cc injectors
    Perrin MAF intake
    Turbo smart BOV
    TXS Stealth Back mated to Blitz Nur Spec Axel back
    GT Spec 2 Headers/up pipe
    Utec
    Greddy oil catch can

Suspension
    Tein Flex Coilovers
    Cusco front strut bar
    Cusco rear sway bar

Electronics
    Defi Ling Gauges v.2 w/ control modular

Exterior
    BBS 17"RGR Forged Rims w/Falken Aezenis Tires
    Kamanari Carbon Fiber Hood (reverse cowl)
    STI RHD Headlights
    CLear side markers
    Painted side skirts

Car has never seen the track, and has never been launched. It is in mint condition w/no dings or dents. The oil has been changed every 4k w/amsoil. The rear diff and tranny fluid has also. I have taken great care of her and she will make some driver very happy. All of my work was done professionally and dyno tuned. I have reciepts for all work/parts. I also have all stock parts. There are some pics under the coloniel park meet from NJ and I will try to post some. I am trying to see if I can peek some interest. If I get the write owner and price I will sell. I am not looking to sell it to someone that will beat it up and not take care of it. I put alot of effort and hard work and would like the new owner to do the same.

HP number: 341 whp and 337 wh/tq 25 psi
    311 whp and 300 wh/tq 21 psi

Car runs great and is still very streetable. The gears are fine and have no issues but w/some stronger ones and another tune you could run high 11's...Pm me any offers on the car as is , no parting it out.
    I am looking for 20k...
    Thanks.
    Last edited by 13secwrx; 07-24-2004 at 05:16 PM.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.