Vivid Racing - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Vivid Racing within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Ticrab it's sad to see Vivid is still treating customers like this. I think Vivid needs to take a serious ...

Ticrab it's sad to see Vivid is still treating customers like this.

I think Vivid needs to take a serious look at their shipping dept. Orders DO NOT GET SHIPPED OUT PROPERLY, you have a problem Vivid, what are you going to do to rectify this issue? You obviously have a breakdown in your processes and need to handle them. Every person I've talked to who has ordered from you has had a problem including myself.

It's time for you to say something other than "thanks for the comments". You have a problem, it has been noticed by the WRX community and YOU need to fix it.
    JDM STi Uppipe
    Kartboy Short Shifter
    Lead Foot

Favorite Passenger Comment: I feel like we're about to go lightspeed!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hmmm, I don't understand why people are so upset about Vivid Racing. 90% of my parts come from Vivid, I have nothing but excellent experience with them, especially with its owner, Dan. Although the quest for more power is over for this year for my WRX, but if I need anything, Vivid will be the first place I contact.

Originally posted by vividracing
    Thank you for your constructive criticism and compliments on Vivid Racing...
    That is the best and most mature way to find a solution, as there are never problems.
    www.vividracing.com
    The Enemy,

Exactly. I called, spoke with them, noticed they were not willing to "help" one way or another. Well, free advertising for you guys then.
    Example: I was with my Wife at Bed Bath and Beyond. We stand in line. The cashier has a minor problem that the manager fixed in less than 2 minutes top. He looked at us and said "I apologize for the problem and the store is giving you 20% discount and the whole purchase".
    It's for marketing purposes. He knew I would tell my friends about that experience and I did. It's an extreme example. And maybe 5 minutes later he wouldn't have given me that deal.
    I had other type of situations where the seller goes out of his/her way to work something out. VividRacing didn't.

It looks like many people complained about it. I have a friend who complained about poor communication and delays with them. He had to call them constantly. But he wasn't in a rush and let things go. Go what he wanted and no other problem. If you are a customer who expect some good service and follow up when there is a delay or problem, VividRacing is not on top of things. That's all. Not always but too many in my opinion.
    another thing: I use Ebay a lot and I have to deal with that kind of BS there, constantly. People flat lying or not admitting there was a problem and you have to fight with them all the time. And others who are a pleasure to deal with. So I know when I deal with a good business owner and when I'm not.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Originally posted by 2MANYCARS
    Hmmm, I don't understand why people are so upset about Vivid Racing. 90% of my parts come from Vivid, I have nothing but excellent experience with them, especially with its owner, Dan. Although the quest for more power is over for this year for my WRX, but if I need anything, Vivid will be the first place I contact.
    I read good things about them, posted by people like you last week, and this is why I decided to go with VividRacing. I read few bad things as well, but looked at their website(probably the best one around for WRX products), very detailed in description for any part. To give you an example, I am a network administrator. I order from http://www.cdw.com When you get there, you feel "safe" to order. Because it looks professional. It looks like they have means to provide good services. And they do. I looked at Vivid's and felt the same way. I made a mistake for believing that.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

IMPORTANT update

Please read this post.

VividRacing called me and left a message on my cell phone. They waived the cancellation fee. They also added that I could order pads that would be shipped out of California. This is what I call customer service and follow up.

I will stop at this point making any more comments on this thread and I will not file any complaint of any sort with any organization(BBB, etc...)

VividRacing,

Thank you very much for taking care of this problem.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: IMPORTANT update

Originally posted by ticrab
    Please read this post.

VividRacing called me and left a message on my cell phone. They waived the cancellation fee. They also added that I could order pads that would be shipped out of California. This is what I call customer service and follow up.

I will stop at this point making any more comments on this thread and I will not file any complaint of any sort with any organization(BBB, etc...)

VividRacing,

Thank you very much for taking care of this problem.
    Glad to hear this all worked out for you, but I'm still curious about the untold cancellation fee...quite frankly, it almost sounds like if you didn't post about this problem on the forum, you might not have gotten the fee waived. Just my $0.02...
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

vivid Racing

Anyone bought anything off vivid racing.com? I bought a BFG blow off valve bout 2 weeks ago. Emailed them 2 times got no response still no BOV? WTF goin on.. I ordered my joe p bc and got it in 2 days.

Well if anyone has any stories about vivid racing let me know..

Thanks
    2003 WRX 5spd Sedan
    ~Stage 4+ 20g~

Man, you must be one of those customers they screw over. If you go to impreza.net (old i-club) you'll hear some horror stories about Vividracing. For the most part everyone has had some troubles with them a few lucky ones have gotten excellent service. You might want to call them, cuz sometimes they have troubles with their sites and email. Definitely keep pestering them, cuz they have been known to take a long time shipping products. Good luck.

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    i think this is better suited in this forum
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

Not a big fan here.. giving them a little more time before I let loose the fury. It's only been over TWO MONTHS waiting.

geeeez.

Nice website though!

Well i called them and even left a message, they never answered the phone or called me back. I called probably around 20 times throughout the day. Now im pissed.
    2003 WRX 5spd Sedan
    ~Stage 4+ 20g~

Deleted this whole flame email- because got an email today saying part was on the way..

Lets just say I've been waiting 2.5 MONTHS, but if it comes, at least I wont be out 80 bucks.

Learned my lesson- surf the site (which is fantastic) but order somewhere else.

Maybe they should expand the web guys role to customer service as well?
    Last edited by 2003Platinum; 12-16-2002 at 10:09 AM.

zipity here, zipity there, i'm zipity everywhere...
    dang, i just ordered that wrx book from them about 2 days ago...reading this got me kinda nervous though. at least its only a book and not a part but still... better call these jokers

I've never ordered from vivid however, i have actually heard that a huge problem with them is that they drop ship just about every part they sell off their web site, which means the parts come direct from the manufacturer and not from the vivid warehouse. Either way whether this is true or not it is still a crappy way to do business b/c of the delays involved.

I ordered a Whiteline ALK from them about 3 weeks ago. I got quick response to emails and quick shipping.

-my 0.02

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.