Vivid Racing - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Vivid Racing within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Well just wanted to let everyone know that I still have not received any correspondance/confirmation abut my order. I've sent ...

gauge pod order

Well just wanted to let everyone know that I still have not received any correspondance/confirmation abut my order. I've sent 3 emails and I've heard nothing back. Seeing that I've ordered over 3k in parts in the past year for the WRX, I expect a bit more when I deal with vendors.
    I will not ever deal with them again.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think vivid's price is way too high.... compare Eibach prokit spring sets w/ german-autowerks.com

$220 SHIPPED! vs. $289 plus shipping. There is almost $100 difference in price!

However, I like Vivid's huge selection of items.

Love it.

I have ordered nearly all my parts from Vivid. I admit I started getting somethings other places because the prices at Vivid seemd a little more. But as soon as I realized that I could call them and they would nearly always do a price match or get within a few bucks I saw them and their selection as a huge plus. Never had shipping problems.

One thing to realize is there are a lot of places who don't invest much into their business. They know a bit of HTML coding and setup a hobby e-commerce site. Places like Vivid and World One Performance invest money into the business because they intend to be around for years. They have real hours and don't manage the business outside of work.

That speaks tons for me.
    Almost back to stock and on the waiting list for the Prodrive Stage 3 Kit!

Banned
    Originally posted by WRXreX
    I think vivid's price is way too high.... compare Eibach prokit spring sets w/ german-autowerks.com

$220 SHIPPED! vs. $289 plus shipping. There is almost $100 difference in price!

However, I like Vivid's huge selection of items.
    --------
    If you could round to 100 you can round to 50 or 40.

Originally posted by WRX>MUSTANG

--------
    If you could round to 100 you can round to 50 or 40.
    You have to figure in Shipping to that was the point he was making. Its a $70 difference in price but it should be about $2x for shipping on top of the $70 difference in price.
    Rubber Duckies Fair Well in the Rain

I ordered a STI painted hood scoop from Vivid and had no problems what so ever with it or the service. Arrived in about 10 days (because it had to be painted, which matched my midnight black perfectly, even the blue flake is in there man!!!). Wouldn't think twice about ordering from them again.

I received 2 painted hood scoops from MPJ in less time. Please read this thread .

misterx

Originally posted by MisterX
    I received 2 painted hood scoops from MPJ in less time. Please read this thread .

misterx
    He sent the wrong color and then you had to pay to ship it back? Did he just send black out cause you didn't tell him a color or was it a misunderstanding?
    Almost back to stock and on the waiting list for the Prodrive Stage 3 Kit!

Thumbs down vividracing.com

they lied to me over the phone about a set of side marker lights and said they did not have to be spliced into the OEM wires and they did. tried to send them back and now they are telling me it is my own fault that i could not intall them correctly and i would be charged a restocking fee. these lighs were junk and you could see the glue that held them together. i will never order from them again and i would advse anyone to think twice before they do. they were also very overpriced. you can get the exact same markers on ebay for $20 less.

Thumbs down Vivid pissed me off...

They sent the package out without a suite number to my office OR the company name! Fedex couldn't deliver it and it took 2 days longer 'cuz I had to call, get the tracking number (they gave it wrong the first time and I had to call again!) and then tell Fedex where to deliver it.
    JDM STi Uppipe
    Kartboy Short Shifter
    Lead Foot

Favorite Passenger Comment: I feel like we're about to go lightspeed!

VividRacing mailing address

Hello,

I tried to place an order for Axxis brake pads. They had a credit card processing problem on Thursday 11/21, the next day and today as well. I called them on Thursday and asked them what's going, told them I can't really drive my car and wait for the pads and they told me it should ship tomorrow. Yes they tried. I never heard from them and assumed that it was shipped. I checked my account and nothing was charged and they told me today they still have 400 ordrs to process.

Now let's get sometthing clear. I understand it's hard to handle a business like theirs. I understand their credit card processor is down. I understand they will have to do some catch up... but I need those pads ASAP. I anticipated eventually before Thanksgiving to get them since I placed the order last Thursday.
    I would be fine except FOR ONE DAMN THING: I asked them to cancel the order and they told me it will be 5%!!?!!!!

I would like somebody to give me their mailing address. By Private messaging or email. I am filing a BBB complaint. It's online and will show up on their profile. I spoke with them over the phone and it seems that will be $3.90. They won't waive it. I deal with sellers all day and a lot of BS. I have no more patience. I was nice, asked politely why and the guy thought it seems to handle their business that way. No, it is not. I am not sure but I really think there is nothing on their site about that 5% cancellation fee. And yes, it's only a freakin' $3.90 but it's for the principle. I hate that crap.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Ive been hearing a lot of negative things about them such as prices and customer service, so i dont shop there. I have to say though good website and products.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Thanks.
    Where should I go now? I would like overnight delivery or 2 days if it's shipped today. Any suggestion?
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Thank you for your constructive criticism and compliments on Vivid Racing. If you have a issue, it is best to resolve it with the Vivid Racing Owners. They have the end all say and usually are very open to here the issues to help fix your problems.

If you simply read and believe everything you see, then you should not watch TV. Call and speak to one of the owners if you have or have not ordered, talk to them get the answers you need...

That is the best and most mature way to find a solution, as there are never problems.

www.vividracing.com
    Team VR - Vivid Racing
    www.vividracing.com
    gabe@vividracing.com
    480-966-3040 x 290
    CLICK ME HERE

Ok... one more time: I placed an order, called to follow up to make sure the order was received. I got a confirmation by email as well. But wanted also to see if I could get my shipping options upgraded. I talked to one of you guys and asked all of these questions. I was told the credit card "processor" was down. I was told it should be ok by the next day that my order would be shipped. The guy also went to check on the brake pads I wanted to make sure it was in the inventory. He asked me where I lived so ground shipping would be ok since I'm in California. Up until then everything WAS GREAT with VividRacing. My best recommendations at that time. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? (sorry for the all caps but it looks like some people are confused here, you, me and other readers....).

Then I didn't get a notification telling me that the credit card wasn't processed on Friday. Should I or you guys let me know this? I dealt with other places before and they emailed or called. You guys are busy, then be it. Fine. Nothing wrong with that, just know that from now on VividRacing has a "poor" communication or follow up with their customers. This is my opinion, I stick with it. Like I said some other businesses take the time. Why not you, it's your problem and your business.

Then I call today and like I said, so far, no problem. I hope everybody understands that at this point. My problem is after I spoke with a VividRacing person this morning. I asked what was going on. I was told they still haven't processed the order.
    Everybody got that, ok? Credit card processing problem still. OK? So now I'm looking at probably next week before I get the pads. I decided to cancel. The guy tells me that it will be A 5% CANCELLATION FEE !!!. I asked why and he said it's already in the system. YES, in the system. But you guys have a credit card processing problem. $3.90 for cancelling my order. I am sure you guys are going to put it in bold now on your web site so to make it look like a liar? Yes? No? Because I haven't seen it during my order, went on your site after I spoke with one of you and tried to place a bogus order just to see if I could see that 5% cancellation fee anywhere.

I guess I should have said "I AM NOT PAYING THAT FEE". And hoped you guys said OK. No, I asked again why, and the person I talked to said "Well, it will be $3.90". Very calmly. He was very polite and offered to keep my order in the system. Like I said, no problem with that. Just the "everything is allright I'm charging you $3.90 for cancelling your order" part got me very upset. I know it's too late now. Like I said, let's all be professional in the 1st place. If VividRacing put in red and bold on their front page they charge 5% cancellation fees on orders, I would have NEVER placed an order because I hate that type of practice.

Now is it clear enough???!?!?!? Should I post a french, a japanese and a spanish version in case not everybody understand where I am coming from OR WHAT?!?!?!
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.