Vivid Racing - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Vivid Racing within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Wheels It' been 3 days and still no reply to my email and I still don't have the goods. If ...

Wheels It' been 3 days and still no reply to my email and I still don't have the goods. If you want to move or remove this post thats fine with me. I apologize for not putting this post in it's proper place. As for offering your help thank you. I will try again myself. Like I said it's only about a month so I am not totally freaked yet. If I still have no luck I'll get back to you
    Thanks agin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I agree. All I contribute here (clubwrx) is opinion. A place for us members to post opinions about products, vendors, and service would be a great addition. This is the best rex forum on the net. There are no peers.

Russ

i'd like to preface this post with the fact that i have had limited but good experiences with vivid.

however, i think this thread should stay active as long as it doesn't turn into a flame fest or a bashing session. post your thoughts, but that's it.

this is blazin's forum, so he should make the final verdict.

dR

Originally posted by dark_rex
    i'd like to preface this post with the fact that i have had limited but good experiences with vivid.

however, i think this thread should stay active as long as it doesn't turn into a flame fest or a bashing session. post your thoughts, but that's it.

this is blazin's forum, so he should make the final verdict.

dR
    I completely agree. I would like to find out about people's experiences before buying from a listed vendor. The traffice here is pretty light, so space shouldn't be a problem. But as you mentionend, this is Tim's forum and he should be the final judge.
    Thanks,
    Ali

Valid point. Tim will always have the final say. Its not and never will be an issue of that. Its just unfair to expect him to manage every affair. Thats why we have Moderators. Who's task is to help keep the running of the site as smooth as can be and without causing motion.

Its a great site and I'm here to help keep it that way.

Originally posted by Wheels
    Valid point. Tim will always have the final say. Its not and never will be an issue of that. Its just unfair to expect him to manage every affair. Thats why we have Moderators. Who's task is to help keep the running of the site as smooth as can be and without causing motion.

Its a great site and I'm here to help keep it that way.
    i was just thinking this is blazin's forum, but i realize your both the mods here. sorry wheels.

dR

2 weeks ago i ordered a turbo,downpipe,front mount intercooler,fuel pump, fuel injectors, and a fuel pressure regulator. I received everything in about a week(3 seperate boxes...no big deal). They emailed all the tracking numbers for each shipment. VIVID RACING WAS AWESOME!!!!.i had no problems. Shipping was $60. I thought that was reasonable for everything.

alternatives?

Do we have any alternatives to Vivid, Chaos where did you get your exhaust from that was shipped in two days?

I just wanted to say how terrible vividracing is in handling orders. ok where should i start... Dan is one of the problems partly becaue he gets pissed off at you when you ask him where your order is, even if your bringing alot of money into his business and witing more then enough time. Normally im a very patient man but when your waiting several months and spending several thousand dollars you would expect much better service. Its now july 22, and they got my order around may 6th... Hes been telling me every week that my rear wing is coming in. He says its coming from japan so it takes a while, but 2 months?? And to make matters worse I order a purple HID kit ($524) and he sends me a USED white HID kit. Now when I pay that much for lights I would expect them NEW. Could somebody please tell me what I should do here, I don't want to get screwed over because these people can't get their **** straight.

Originally posted by Prince Ali
    I completely agree. I would like to find out about people's experiences before buying from a listed vendor. The traffice here is pretty light, so space shouldn't be a problem. But as you mentionend, this is Tim's forum and he should be the final judge.
    "The traffice[SIC] is pretty light" As far as I know, we are the biggest WRX ONLY discussion board. Clubwrx.net used to be the "alternative" board for WRX owners, now it's the primary board. As for our Vendor Forum, it is VERY NEW and it gets used a lot from what I can tell.

This thread absolutely does not belong in this forum, but I don't have the power to move it.

-Jim

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Gasoline Alley
    I just wanted to say how terrible vividracing is in handling orders. ok where should i start... Dan is one of the problems partly becaue he gets pissed off at you when you ask him where your order is, even if your bringing alot of money into his business and witing more then enough time. Normally im a very patient man but when your waiting several months and spending several thousand dollars you would expect much better service. Its now july 22, and they got my order around may 6th... Hes been telling me every week that my rear wing is coming in. He says its coming from japan so it takes a while, but 2 months?? And to make matters worse I order a purple HID kit ($524) and he sends me a USED white HID kit. Now when I pay that much for lights I would expect them NEW. Could somebody please tell me what I should do here, I don't want to get screwed over because these people can't get their **** straight.
    About your wing coming from Japan, I'm not a big fan of Vivid either but I've been waiting for my genuine C-West front lip for a good 4-5 months now from my buddies at Garage SPL. It's here in the states, but it's stuck in customs. I'd imagine a wing would probably get stuck in customs too.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Does anybody know of a good RELIABLE site to order parts from??

Originally posted by Gasoline Alley
    Does anybody know of a good RELIABLE site to order parts from??
    What are you looking for?
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX

"The traffice[SIC] is pretty light" As far as I know, we are the biggest WRX ONLY discussion board. Clubwrx.net used to be the "alternative" board for WRX owners, now it's the primary board. As for our Vendor Forum, it is VERY NEW and it gets used a lot from what I can tell.

This thread absolutely does not belong in this forum, but I don't have the power to move it.

-Jim
    I was talking about this particular forum (Vendors) only. This site may in fact be the biggest WRX discussion board, but the Vendors forum is a small forum. This may change in the future, but for right now, traffic here is pretty light (in Vendors forum).
    Thanks,
    Ali

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX

-Jim
    I was talking about this particular forum (Vendors) only. This site may in fact be the biggest WRX discussion board, but the Vendors forum is a small forum. This may change in the future, but for right now, traffic here is pretty light (in Vendors forum). There are about 64 threads and 670 posts. When you compare the numbers with other forums, it's obvious that there isn't much discussion here.

What's wrong with having vendor reviews along with vendor advertising? These companies pay a fee to post their hardware on this site. There are good companies and there are bad companies. The only way to find out about good ones and avoid the bad ones is to learn from other people's experience. If there was a separate review forum, I would agree that this doesn't belong here. But this is the next closest choice.
    Thanks,
    Ali

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast