Autometer Gauge Pods!

This is a discussion on Autometer Gauge Pods! within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; "WRX / STi center gauge pod fits 2 1/16th inch or 52mm gauges. Nice low profile with the gauges set ...

Autometer Gauge Pods!

"WRX / STi center gauge pod fits 2 1/16th inch or 52mm gauges. Nice low profile with the gauges set at the perfect angle for easy viewing from the drivers side of your scooby. Replaces the factory clock and comes in black finish. Easy installation takes about 20 minutes with basic handtools. Includes clips you use in the holes left from where you pull the clock pod out. "

We need at least 10 people on this one. We're doing $60 shipped!!! For those who want gauges but dont want to do $150+ for pods and 400-600 for gauges... this is your ticket. Watch over your suby without breaking the bank! Of course you can contact me if you have any questions: bijan@streettouch.com. This gauge fits perfrectly and looks AMAZING. Pic below...

-Bijan

Curteousy of Micheal E. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pod2.jpg  
    Last edited by streettouch; 04-21-2004 at 03:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP!

One of the better pods I've seen. How's the color matching to the dash? Any close ups?

Well I've had a lot of people buy these. I'm urging to have them get pictures ASAP. Thanks!

Now you are saying that this gauge pod fits two gauges, but it replaces the clock. The one in the picture that replaces the clock holds 3 gauges. Is it the instrument or the dash gauge?????

svc
    I think what he's saying is it fits three 2-1/16" gauges (52mm) Sweet pod, unpainted it matches the color really well. It doesn't have as much texture as the dash, but it looks very OEM.
    sammAy!

if its the one in the pic that holds the 3 guages.. count me in
    *04' Black Pearl WRX Sedan*

**RISEN ONCE AGAIN**

Great!

I think what he's saying is it fits three 2-1/16" gauges (52mm) Sweet pod, unpainted it matches the color really well. It doesn't have as much texture as the dash, but it looks very OEM.
    Yup thanks SVC!

You have them in stock still? Any extra price for shipping to Anchorage Alaska, 99504? I may be in when I get a reply to the info.

Yup still going on. Please add about 10 dollars to the price, that should cover it. Also get you out of the group buy status, so we can process your order faster.

please check your PM's for some info