How long did you have to wait for....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on How long did you have to wait for.... within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; a turbo timer that you ordered to show up at your door? (kinda rhymes don't it ) Anyway, seriously, how ...

How long did you have to wait for....

a turbo timer that you ordered to show up at your door? (kinda rhymes don't it )

Anyway, seriously, how long did it take from the time you put in your order till your doorbell rang with a package that you had been waiting for like a kid at Christmas time? I have been on the brink now for close to 2 weeks and haven't even received a tracking number that I was told I would receive to track my package.

Curiousity is getting the best of me, thanks.
    '03 Sonic Yellow sedan
    Factory mods:
    boost gauge, upgraded sound system, sub & amp, upgraded security system

Aftermarket mods:
    Blitz FATT DC
    17x7.5 Bronze Attacks
    225/45 Kumho ASX

Other:
    removed silencer (what else would you put this under)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: How long did you have to wait for....

Originally posted by Lttle Lnd Spdr
    a turbo timer that you ordered to show up at your door? (kinda rhymes don't it )

Anyway, seriously, how long did it take from the time you put in your order till your doorbell rang with a package that you had been waiting for like a kid at Christmas time? I have been on the brink now for close to 2 weeks and haven't even received a tracking number that I was told I would receive to track my package.

Curiousity is getting the best of me, thanks.
    2 weeks with no tracking doesnt sound right... traditionall ground shipping depends on where the package is going or coming from worldone in seatle takes about a week to get to orlando, same with subydude in california... but 2 weeks with no tracking is a bit fishy.... what vendor?
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Hopefully you did not go through Motormatrix because they suck ass. But i had to wait 2 months for my exhaust and that sucks.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Soon to come
    Utec, FMIC, Fuel Injectors

2 weeks with no tracking doesnt sound right... traditionall ground shipping depends on where the package is going or coming from worldone in seatle takes about a week to get to orlando, same with subydude in california... but 2 weeks with no tracking is a bit fishy.... what vendor?
    Well, it's only coming from a few states north of me, so it shouldn't take much longer than 3-4 days to get here with normal ground shipping. Also, wanted to just stir the pot right now and vent a little bit. Give me another day before I mention the vendor. It may just be something as simple as miscommunication and this is all for naught (still upsetting to me though). If nothing happens or is said by Thurs, you can be assured to here all about who I was intending on making the purchase with.
    '03 Sonic Yellow sedan
    Factory mods:

Aftermarket mods:
    Blitz FATT DC
    17x7.5 Bronze Attacks
    225/45 Kumho ASX

Other:

I'd give them a call or e-mail and ask what is going on. It could be out of stock or on backorder. If they can't give you a definite shipping date, I'd cancel the order and buy for somebody else.

My friend waited for his Vishnu uppipe for 3 months (backorder), although Shiv charged his CC when the order was placed
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Well

It appears that something is in the works. Received a PM requesting phone numbers so that I could be contacted today. Still waiting to hear my phone ring with info on my TT. I really do hope that this is just a big miscommunication or misunderstanding problem because I have read many good posts about dealings with them. One can only hope. Update to come soon.

/me keeps fingers crossed.
    '03 Sonic Yellow sedan
    Factory mods:

Aftermarket mods:
    Blitz FATT DC
    17x7.5 Bronze Attacks
    225/45 Kumho ASX

Other:

Apparently my business is not worthy of TheWRXStore. I am very surprised, especially since, like I said earlier, I had read many good things about them. I was pm'd last night with an urgency to send them my phone numbers so that they could contact me today. Well, today has come and gone according to their hours of operation on their site and no phone call.

Maybe I was just unlucky in dealing with them and others will fair better in the future. It seems that others have made well in the past, that's for sure. But I will not do business with them again if this is the way that I can expect to be treated.

Just wanted to let whoever reads this know my situation and how I feel.
    '03 Sonic Yellow sedan
    Factory mods:

Aftermarket mods:
    Blitz FATT DC
    17x7.5 Bronze Attacks
    225/45 Kumho ASX

Other:

My favorite places to order would have to be vividracing or JSCspeed. Never had a problem with either one. I had the same problem you have with motormatrix it had been 2 weeks and i had heard nothing from them. No word to say if it was in stock or if it was on backorder or even if they had sent it out. So what i did is sent 100's of e-mails and dialed the phone # billions of times and trust me they will pick up or get back word, it worked for me.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Soon to come
    Utec, FMIC, Fuel Injectors

Originally posted by SubaruMatt
    My favorite places to order would have to be vividracing or JSCspeed. Never had a problem with either one.
    Wow wonders never cease. I am supprised you have had so much luck with Vivid. No matter how much they say they have changed they still seem to screw up. Anyway back to the matter in hand.

Read up about the need for turbo timers. I stripped my car down at 45k to see this turbo wear ( never been one who listerns to advice. I like to experiance it fisrt hand.) I never had an MM more of shaftwear than I had when I first pulled it at 7k. I beat on it and then just turn it off when I am done. I see how upset so many people get about the whole situation I think people need to worry about the tranny's cool down more. You simply park after driving so hard and the oil just runs right down to the bottom withing seconds giving huge risks of uneven cooling on the gears causeing so much damage.

Spend the money on a 4 wheel dyno and keep it running for a while on the dyno while it cools down

Oh yeah speak to any car manufacturer the worst thing you can do to an engine is let it idel. Talk about shaft wear. Look at a WRX with an oil pressure guage and see how it vastly increases as the RPMs build. Running at tickover will cause more wear than running redline for the same period.

Call the credit card company and get a refund. Forget the turbo timer!

Hey guys
    We ran into a big problem with the turbo timers. In short, we had 4 orders..2 timers.. When I asked Nick what was going on with the '2 orders' (Didn't go as far as to mention names as I didn't know we received 2 other orders also) He would tell me he had taken care of it. To keep a long story short, it turns out the 2 orders weren't Cosby's or Aj's (The 2 who ordered from us, here on clubwrx) and i was telling the other 2 customers that there would be a 1-2week wait on restock! (They didn't email me back, they probably thought i was crazy!!)
    Regardless, i think we worked things out. This is a rareity, 99% of orders go smoothly. The system we have for ordering is a little rough around the edges as we are currently doing a lot of work on the website, phones, and basicly everything else you can think of. If anyone has questions/comments that they don't want to make public, please feel free to email me. Scott@massimoperformance.com

Scott
    www.thewrxstore.com
    T3/T4 Kits starting @ $2500.

630.510.8981- Voice
    630.510.9978- Fax

This definitely was an ordeal of mass proportions. Whenever Scott said that they had already got something taken care of, it was for the other customers. That ended up being why one person thought something was done when someone else didn't think it was done yet. Like I said earlier, I have read lots of good things on TheWRXStore and was a little surprised. It appears that not everything runs as smoothly as we all would like for it to happen, and I just happened to be one of the people involved in the rough time.

My timer will be here at the beginning of the week, it will be installed shortly thereafter when I have a free moment. As for my earlier posts in this thread, most of it was astonishment and the rest was venting. At least it all has been worked out, and I am pleased overall with the service I received. TheWRXStore has my vote of confidence. Thanks guys.
    '03 Sonic Yellow sedan
    Factory mods:

Aftermarket mods:
    Blitz FATT DC
    17x7.5 Bronze Attacks
    225/45 Kumho ASX

Other:

I am glad it was worked out.

Hey.......you must be Cosby. I am Aj. I am in the same boat as you. Scott has been more than helpful in trying to get this situation resolved. I had hoped this TT would be installed by now....
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Hey AJ. Yes I am the other in question. Scott was definitely more than helpful with this. I do have to say that I am pretty sure that I started to come off pretty ugly like in my emails and pm's. I am just glad that he stuck it out, found the problem and resolved it, despite my ramblings . That just goes to show what kind of demeanor these guys have. As soon as I have more money to do more mods, I will definitely check them out first to see if they have what I am looking for. Thanks again Scott and Nick.
    '03 Sonic Yellow sedan
    Factory mods:

Aftermarket mods:
    Blitz FATT DC
    17x7.5 Bronze Attacks
    225/45 Kumho ASX

Other:

Scott definatley tries to help out as much as he can. I have been very patient with this whole situation and I hope to be getting this before I leave town next week. If not, it may be sitting on my porch for a few days. :-/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast