PA: WTT 2001 S2K for WRX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on PA: WTT 2001 S2K for WRX within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; For sale or Trade... asking ,900 I have a 2001 S2000 with about 49k miles on it. My wife and ...

PA: FS / WTT 2001 S2K for WRX

For sale or Trade... asking $17,900

I have a 2001 S2000 with about 49k miles on it. My wife and I want to have kids soon and there really is no place for a baby seat in the S

It is really clean and has a brand new top with a glass window. Not modded, and garage kept. Synthetic oil only. Red and black interior, Silverstone Metallic Exterior. The rims are a little scuffed, but not much.

I would like a 4dr WRX with about the same miles or less. Also it would need to be the same body style as the 2005 and a manual. I prefer it with no mods but will consider it if it has some.

TITLE IN HAND!

Last edited by campbuds; 01-01-2007 at 06:56 AM. Reason: title change

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tx, 02 Modded Black Wrx F/s!!!

if you could add some cash.
    02 Black Rex
    Mods:
    Cobb catback
    helix downpipe
    HKS uppipe
    Kartboy Short Shifter
    Blitz 2 TT/BG
    Sti Topmount
    Tein H-Tech springs
    17x7 Akuma Wheels
    Falken ZE512 Tires

Sorry but not in this lifetime or the next with that many miles... and you want cash with the trade? No thankyou.

PM'd you!
    2004 WRB Subaru WRX

OMG....i have a 2005 with 28k miles and in great conidtions with very tasteful mods...and i have been looking to trade for an S for like 2 months now...but they all have like 50 k miles....i wish u had like 25k miles man...id do it in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by litlechina
    OMG....i have a 2005 with 28k miles and in great conidtions with very tasteful mods...and i have been looking to trade for an S for like 2 months now...but they all have like 50 k miles....i wish u had like 25k miles man...id do it in an instant.
    So, I have too many miles on my Honda huh? Man, I didn't know 47,000 miles on a Honda was a lot. Thankyou for letting me know that.

Anyway...I take it you are not interested.

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump for not having much luck on the club.......

Agreed that 47k on a honda isnt much at all.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Hey I know you!! You were on Teamintegra. I loved your Teg and your S is really nice. I would love to do a trade but I got rid of my teg for the same reason my baby wouldn't fit in the back. Good luck! 49K on a honda it is just getting broken in thats nothing. My girls civic has 218,000 miles on it and it runs like new.

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    Bump for not having much luck on the club.......

Agreed that 47k on a honda isnt much at all.

Yeah, thanks man. I want to join the club. I am willing to part with the S, but it is a pretty stinking awesome car to me. I will deal with transporting a kid another way if a "can't pass it up" deal doesn't comes along.

I mean come on... if I put the boost to this motor that a STI or EVO gets, then the S puts down around 350whp, and beautiful torque curve. I would have to say Honda had forced induction in mind when they designed the motor. I am not sure what a STI weighs, but the S is 2800lbs.
    Last edited by campbuds; 09-29-2006 at 06:23 AM.

bump

i am kinda surprised. I must be one of the few that really think that the S is something special.

id love to trade you but i still have a lien on my car...
    its a 2004 subaru wrx 46K black bone stock perfectly running...
    ive only put 8k on the car over a year...bbought it from dealer am the second owner ...
    previous owner traded in for STI
    i actually test drove the s2000 before buying my car...the s2000 i test drove was just too much money...
    but wow i love em

Quote Originally Posted by 04EJ20
    id love to trade you but i still have a lien on my car...
    its a 2004 subaru wrx 46K black bone stock perfectly running...
    ive only put 8k on the car over a year...bbought it from dealer am the second owner ...
    previous owner traded in for STI
    i actually test drove the s2000 before buying my car...the s2000 i test drove was just too much money...
    but wow i love em
    I like the sound of what you have. Why don't we look into this a little more. A possible straight up trade or just a little cash.
    Last edited by campbuds; 01-01-2007 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by campbuds
    I would have to say Honda had forced induction in mind when they designed the motor.

I'll have to disagree with that. w/ compression at 11.2:1 and 11.7:1 in Japan, I doubt they ever had FI in their heads. The S is tuned near flawless from the factory and that's why it's hard to make NA power on the car. 120 hp per litre NA is incredible!

Bump for a fellow S owner = )

I guess I see it as comptech was licensed by Honda to build the supercharger, and the S is naturally runs rich from the factory. Not to mention that guys are gaining 100 to 150 whp on stock internals just by adding forced induction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast