Subaru WRX Forum banner

MD: 1993 SC300 Garnet Pearl

505 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Timdog1650 
#1 ·
The car has 113k miles on it, I'm the third owner. It was owned by an elderly man in Florida for a while, then owned by a car dealer in New Jersey before I bought it. I put several thousand miles on the car and it started to smoke white smoke out the tailpipe and run poorly. A compression test revealed low compression in the number 2 cylinder, likely due to piston ring damage. I have a 2jzgte shortblock with medium mileage, a stock supra TT headgasket, ARP head studs, EGR blockoff plates all ready to go with the car for whoever buys it, included in the price. The car runs and drives, but smokes quite a bit under any hard acceleration or load.

The interior is in very good condition, normal wear and tear on the seats and upholstery, however, it's mainly limited to the driver seat and door armrest. The steering wheel is slightly worn and there is an aftermarket stereo in the car which has upgraded speakers and 2 10" subwoofers in the back with an amp. It's pretty low-grade stuff, but does the job.

I'm asking $4000 for the car with the TT shortblock, headgasket, headstuds, egr blockoff plates all included because it's everything you'll need to get the car running again and ready for forced induction since the compression ratio will be in the mid 8'ish:1 area. The car is located in Annapolis, maryland and has a completely clean title in hand ready to sign over, no lien.

Everything about the engine and drivetrain are completely stock and in VERY well maintained conditioned, except for the bum shortblock. It has a brand new radiator and the engine bay is very clean for a high mileage car.

Please PM me with any serious offers or email me at Timdog1650 (at) Yahoo.com I'm open to a lot of variance here because I'd like to move it as soon as possible due to having another car on the way and a pending move to Florida to begin flight school for the U.S. Navy. Anyone who asks a moderator on here can find out that I'm a totally reputable source, I used to moderate before I got really busy with work and school.

Thank you for looking,

~Tim Mossholder

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.