MI: 2003 black WRX

This is a discussion on MI: 2003 black WRX within the Vendor Archived Threads forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; PRICE DROP AGAIN! A part out is not possible. Don't ask. It is just not possible. BLACK 2003 with 31,000 ...

MI: 2003 black WRX

PRICE DROP AGAIN!
    A part out is not possible. Don't ask. It is just not possible.

BLACK 2003 with 31,000 miles
    LEATHER interior with WRX embroidered on seats - installed by dealer
    HEATED SEATS - installed by dealer
    Sunroof - Installed by dealer
    headlights painted black
    OEM boost gauge
    OEM Short Shifter
    Mobile 1 every 4000 miles
    Kumho all weather tires with roughly 2500 miles

Bobcat pads
    SS brake lines

Exedy stage 1 clutch

wrapped Borla headers
    wrapped Helix uppipe
    wrapped ERZ downpipe (catless 3")
    true 3" borla hush
    swaintech coated VF-34 (www.swaintech.com)
    pinks purchased new
    walbro fuel pump
    TGV valves removed
    new OEM spark plugs installed at time of turbo upgrade
    Accessport that was Protuned by Jorge (riftswrx)
    Perrin Turbo inlet hose
    Samco radiator hoses
    Exedy Stage 1 clutch

There's probably more stuff I'm forgetting too. I'll try to think of what.

13.2@99mph in Milan with a 1.995 60' time so she's very fast and if you were a good driver it'd be faster.

So now for the bad stuff:
    1. Check engine light caused by TGV valves being removed. This would probably be an easy enough fix if you had the time and I can pull the codes with the accessport so you can see that the CEL is just the result of the TGV valve. If you pulled out the tgv rods and shaved them down it would almost certainly fix the problem, I think they just bent a bit when i dremeled off the flaps and I haven't had the time or tools to fix it. Doesn't hinder performance so it never bothered me.

2. Paint on the passenger side has seen better days and there are a number of very minor door dents. Paint on the hood has some tiny chips as well that look like pieces of dirt.

3. When I was pushing the car on the lift i dented the top of the trunk, an easy fix by a paintless dent removal place for sure. Again, I just never had the time.

4. Almost certainly doesn't meet emissions control laws in any state

All in all, the car is in great shape, the only issues are exterior and we all know the paint on this car is not known to be very durable. I love the car but I graduated from UofM and I'm moving to chicago where it will be too expensive for me to keep her. I need to sell it quick so I'm going to try to work something out with all reasonable offers. You get a custom 2003 bugeye with features like a sunroof and heated seats that no one else has.

I own the car outright and can sign the car over immediately upon reception of a cashier's check. Also, if you use a personal check I'd have to wait for it to clear before signing over the title so I'd rather not do that.

I'm going to ask $15,999 but feel free to PM me an offer you feel is reasonable.

Don't clutter my thread with comments about pricing it too low or high, I'm trying to be fair. I can also get you the VIN for carfax upon request. I'm posting old pics but i'll have better ones that i take tomorrow on here tomorrow.

-Eddie
    Last edited by Accord126; 06-21-2006 at 11:50 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump - anyone?

bump bump bumparoo

bump

Here's a carfax report on my car so you don't have to pay to buy one, i can email you the original if you'd like.

-Eddie

Your AutoCheck Vehicle History Report

The vehicle identification number you submitted has been analyzed and summary information on your car is shown below.

Report Run Date: 06/20/2006
    Vehicle Description: JF1GD29653G501148
    TitleCheck: No Record Found
    Problem Check: No Record Found
    Odometer Check: Record(s) Found
    Vehicle Information: No Record Found
    Full History: Record(s) Found

Vehicle Description | TitleCheck | ProblemCheck | OdometerCheck | Vehicle Information | Full History

VIN: JF1GD29653G501148
    Year: 2003
    Make: Subaru
    Model: Impreza A/WRX
    Style/Body: Sedan 4 Door
    Engine: Multiple Engine Types
    Country of Assembly: Japan

Vehicle Description | TitleCheck | ProblemCheck | OdometerCheck | Vehicle Information | Full History

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 2003 Subaru Impreza A/WRX (JF1GD29653G501148) show no significant Title events. When found, events often indicate past automotive damage or warnings associated with the vehicle title.

Problems Checked Results Found
    Abandoned No Abandoned Record Found
    Damaged No Damaged Record Found
    Fire Damage No Fire Damage Record Found
    Grey Market No Grey Market Record Found
    Hail Damage No Hail Damage Record Found
    Insurance Loss No Insurance Loss Record Found
    Junk No Junk Record Found
    Rebuilt/Rebuildable No Rebuilt/Rebuildable Record Found
    Salvage No Salvage Record Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 2003 Subaru Impreza A/WRX (JF1GD29653G501148) shows no historical events that indicate a significant automotive problem. These problems can indicate previous car damage, theft, or other significant problem.

NHTSA Crash Test Vehicle No NHTSA Crash Test Record Found
    Frame Damage No Frame Damage Record Found
    Major Damage Incident No Major Damage Record Found
    Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon No Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon Record Found
    Odometer Problem No Odometer Problem Record Found
    Recycled No Recycled Record Found
    Salvage Auction No Salvage Auction Record Found
    Water Damage No Water Damage Record Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! For this 2003 Subaru Impreza A/WRX (JF1GD29653G501148) no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. We determine odometer rollbacks by searching for records that indicate odometer reading that are less than a previously reported value. Other odometer events can report events of tampering, or possible odometer breakage.

Report Date: 06/20/2006
    Date Reported Odometer Reading
    10/10/2002 32
    05/04/2004 12,680

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck shows a clean record for this 2003 Subaru Impreza A/WRX (JF1GD29653G501148). For some cars, past vehicle information may give indication of excessive wear and tear, such as police cars or taxi use.

Accident Data No Accidents Reported Through State Agencies Or Independent Sources
    Corrected Title No Corrected Title Record Found
    Driver Education No Driver Education Record Found
    Duplicate Title No Duplicate Title Record Found
    Emission/Safety Inspection No Emission/Safety Inspection Record Found
    Fire Damage Incident No Fire Damage Incident Record Found
    Lease No Lease Record Found
    Lien No Lien Record Found
    Livery Use No Livery Use Record Found
    Government Use No Government Use Record Found
    Police Use No Police Use Record Found
    Fleet No Fleet Record Found
    Fleet and/or Rental No Fleet and/or Rental Record Found
    Rental No Rental Record Found
    Fleet and/or Lease No Fleet and/or Lease Record Found
    Repossessed No Repossessed Record Found
    Storm Area Registration/Title No Storm Area Registration/Title Indicated
    Taxi Use No Taxi Use Record Found
    Theft No Theft Record Found

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 06/20/2006
    VIN: JF1GD29653G501148 2003 Subaru Impreza A/WRX

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
    10/10/2002 BIRMINGHAM, MI 32 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:175N2830477)
    10/10/2002 BIRMINGHAM, MI Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
    03/21/2003 HAZEL PARK, MI Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
    03/09/2004 HAZEL PARK, MI Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
    05/04/2004 FL 12,680 Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
    05/12/2004 POMPANO BEACH, FL Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:0090491077)
    05/12/2004 POMPANO BEACH, FL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
    11/18/2004 POMPANO BEACH, FL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
    11/22/2005 POMPANO BEACH, FL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

About AutoCheck
    AutoCheck Vehicle History Reports by Experian Automotive is the leading vehicle history reporting intelligence provider. With expert data handling, the Experian Automotive database houses over 3 billion records for nearly 500 million vehicles. Every AutoCheck vehicle history report will give you confidence when buying or selling your next used vehicle, with superior customer service every step of the way.

AutoCheck.com Vehicle History Reports Terms and Conditions
    AutoCheck Vehicle History Reports ("Reports") purchased on the AutoCheck consumer site (www.autocheck.com), either directly or through affiliates, are intended for personal use only, and not for commercial use. "Commercial use" is defined as use by persons engaged in the business of buying and/or selling of automobiles, the resale or redistribution of the Reports, or any other business purpose. Without limiting the foregoing definition, personal use of the service is defined to not ordinarily exceed 25 reports during any 60-day period from the date of purchase. ANY COMMERCIAL USE OF THE AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS PURCHASED ON THE AUTOCHECK CONSUMER SITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND ANY SUSPECTED COMMERCIAL USE WILL LEAD TO THE DEACTIVATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL PROSECUTION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE, AND YOU AGREE TO PAY TO EXPERIAN, AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $19.99 FOR EACH AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT THAT EXPERIAN DEEMS WAS ACCESSED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. COMMERCIAL USERS OF THE AUTOCHECK CONSUMER SITE AND THEIR TRANSFEREES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT BE COVERED BY AUTOCHECK BUYBACK PROTECTION. AutoCheck offers a commercial service at www.autocheckmembers.com.

Notice for Consumers: You will not be eligible for, nor covered by, AutoCheck Buyback Protection if you obtained a Report from a dealer who obtained it from the AutoCheck consumer web site.

Experian's Reports are compiled from multiple sources. It is not always possible for Experian to obtain complete discrepancy information on all vehicles; therefore, there may be other title brands, odometer readings or discrepancies that apply to a vehicle that are not reflected on that vehicle's report. Experian searches data from additional sources where possible, but all discrepancies may not be reflected on the Report.

These reports are based on information supplied to Experian by external sources believed to be reliable, BUT NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY EXPERIAN OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS. THE REPORTS ARE PROVIDED STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS WHERE IS" BASIS, AND EXPERIAN FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THIS REPORT. *

YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY EXPERIAN FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES, INCLUDING COSTS, EXPENSES AND ATTORNEY FEES, INCURRED BY EXPERIAN ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR IMPROPER OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS.

bump for price drop

on vacation bump

?

Will you sell the downpipe?

opps,

Never mind
    When I read things I tend to just remember what I want to Hear.
    Then I read that First line again, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by syncro4ws
    Never mind
    When I read things I tend to just remember what I want to Hear.
    Then I read that First line again, sorry.
    yeah, not a problem...bump

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.