Bill Me Later! TCE offers PP financing option*

This is a discussion on Bill Me Later! TCE offers PP financing option* within the Vendor Announcements forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; TCE is happy to announce that we are offering Paypal's Bill Me Later feature on all purchases! Get six months ...

Bill Me Later! TCE offers PP financing option*

TCE is happy to announce that we are offering Paypal's Bill Me Later feature on all purchases!

Get six months no interest for all your Big Brake purchases. This new feature is applied to your emailed invoice at the time you receive it from TCE. To apply you must either be pre approved or use the link on the supplied invoice. The feature was used last night successfully for the first time. It may require that you clear cookies from your browser and allow popups to function depending upon your settings. *TCE makes no promises of approval for this feature as all the business end of it is handled directly via Paypal who determine who qualifies or not.

But hey: for about $400mo you can have a full four wheel Big Brake Kit!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ooo this could be dangerous hahahaha.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning