For Sale 2008 Subaru Impreza WRS sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2008 Subaru Impreza WRS sti within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Crawford Air oil separator Samco racing aluminum radiator fan real radiator upper and lower Simcoe radiator hoses Cobb short shift ...

Thumbs up 2008 Subaru Impreza WRS sti

Crawford Air oil separator Samco racing aluminum radiator fan real radiator upper and lower Simcoe radiator hoses Cobb short shift kit Cobb shifter bushings front and rear Cobb access port Costco strut brace cut Costco Front and rear bushings Costco strut brace Costco rear lower control arms Cobb access port white line RCA white line bushing sway bars KW variant triple quail overs with Kaymac camber plates two piece floating front rotors project and the brake pads Volk racing 18 inch forged wheels 2635 18 Perelli P0 Nero tires alpine system ceramic tint forged internals JE 99.5 mm FSR pistons ACL bearings Cosworth APR head studs Cosworth valve springs that manly H-beam connecting rods custom tune on speed density 430 4WHP on 91 octane Perian rotated 30 5R turbo kit parrin down pipe parrin front mount intercooler kit parrin equal length header air and oil catch cancosworth intake manifold Airmotive oil pressure regulator aeromotive intake air fuel rails 1d 1000cc injectors grimmspeed 3 port ends Omni map sensor spa bob for sale too much to list
    2008 Subaru Impreza wax sti 5dr

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I've moved your thread to the appropriate subsection.

Quote Originally Posted by SickSubi
    too much to list
    You're looking to sell your car, but you're not willing to put together a comprehensive list?

My advice would be to do some reorganization of everything that's done to the car (a run-on sentence like that won't attract anyone), include pictures of the vehicle, and mention the location of the vehicle.
    2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road - Daily
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno) - Toy

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    I cant even get myself to read through that post. I would personally never buy a car that the seller didn't put the effort into even making the post readable.

My wrx back to stock part out thread was much more organized, with pictures. Update this post and put some effort and pics in with it if you want a chance of selling.

GLWS
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    2012 WRB STi Limited Sedan
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Retired and traded.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...sti-build.html <---- My STi build thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----My WRX build thread

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    This is the world's worst for sale ad.

Itemize the parts you have on the car.

Post pictures of the car.

Mileage?

Price?

Post your location.

As of right now I can't even read the ad, it says you're selling a "WAX" and it makes my head hurt. Sounds like a nice car, though.. Good luck!!!
    I have an STi with an intake and no tune, I never change my oil, and my wheel spacerz are mad tyte.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.