For Sale 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello, I have a 2011 Subaru Impreza STI for sale. car has a clean title, and is in good condition. ...

2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Hello, I have a 2011 Subaru Impreza STI for sale. car has a clean title, and is in good condition. An IAG stage 2 short block was installed by COBB in November, 2016 at 60,917 miles and a pro tune was done the same day. The car currently has 62,5XX miles (don't have the exact mileage because it is my daily, and changing every day) A couple other goodies the car has that have been installed by COBB/9K Racing include:
    -mishimoto top mount intercooler
    -mishimoto aluminum x line radiator
    -mishimoto aluminum plug and play fan shroud kit
    -mishimoto aluminum coolant expansion tank
    -mishimoto aluminum coolant overflow tank
    -grim speed external wastegate up-pipe
    -turbosmart hyper gate 45 wastegate
    -grimmspeed ebcs
    -invidia exhaust
    -Cobb 1000cc fuel injectors
    -Cobb intake with air box
    -DW 265Iph fuel pump
    -aluminum under tray with panels to access oil plug and filter
    -gates racing timing belt with water pump
    -act clutch
    -grimmspeed air/oil separator
    -tsw wheels
    -cobb blow off valve
    -cobb turbo heat shield
    also have an uninstalled front mount intercooler that came with the car (don't know the brand) and a new, never installed kart boy short shifter/bushing kit. a cobb access port will be included as well.
    I am asking for 30K. Car runs great. I have invested lots of money into this car, and it is very fun to drive. Unfortunately I cannot afford it anymore, which is why it is on the market now. You can contact me at 909)706-9485. If I do no answer, please leave a voicemail. I have a very busy schedule at the moment and am not always able to answer. Texts are welcomed as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0892.jpg   IMG_0886.jpg   IMG_0894.jpg   IMG_0888.jpg   IMG_0939.jpg  

IMG_0897.jpg   IMG_0911.jpg   IMG_0931.jpg   IMG_0929.jpg   IMG_0928.jpg  

Last edited by ggarcia_22; 02-24-2017 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to place pictures

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.