Hello Everyone,

So before I make the rash decision of going to a dealership, I want to play craps on here and see if I come across anything.

I have a 2016 WRX Limited DGM MANUAL
Will transfer the 6year/60KMile Subaru Warranty if buyer wants it
~9900 miles (Daily, so this will gradually increase)

Dealer installed upon Purchase:
Vortex Generator, Side Body molding, Door sill kick plates, rear bumper 3m strip, Short Shifter, Aero splash guard kit, Armrest Ext.
Also comes with Weathertech mats front and back, and trunk cover but that one is Subaru branded if I'm not mistaken.

Professionally or self installed
Rallyarmor Mudflaps front and rear, Professionally paint corrected by Xclusive Autoworks in Massapequa, NY and ceramic coated.
The car is virtually Swirl Free and will remain so if hand washed as it has been the entire year I've owned it either by myself or by Xclusive Autoworks.
It is an absolute breeze to wash it and just air dry with a leaf blower (I'm not even joking fortunately)

The car is not ABSOLUTE mint, but I would rate it excellent condition.
Very Adult driven, the car has never seen 80+MPH. I have a child to get home to and I don't have money to flush down the toilet on tickets.
Non-smoker, no pets, son does not eat in the car and neither do I.

Now what I'm looking for.

This is a longshot, but I know several people purchased CVT and would prefer Stick. Due to some changes, I have to go back to an autotragic car but I would love to stay in a WRX.
If you have a CVT, similar trim, mileage, and condition and would like a stick WRX, this is your chance for an even trade.

My title will be free and clear with NO LIENS

Other cars I'm looking for in terms of a trade (BLACK INTERIOR)
If I can't get a WRX, I'd be interested in trading for a Forester XT (preferrably 2014+) or an Impreza Outback Sport (2008-2011)

If the trade is not possible, I'll set a price of 27,000 OBO.
The lowest price I have found at dealerships for a Limited with Similar Mileage is 28,900. And as I said, would include the Subaru Gold extended Warranty which is the exact coverage as the Basic Bumper to Bumper 3y/36K.
I don't want to sell myself ridiculously short, but hence the OR BEST OFFER, you are also saving yourself the HASSLE of a stealership and their fees, games, shennanigans, bait & switch, etc etc.

I washed the car due to the bipolar weather and then got hit with an awesome snowstorm, so more pictures to follow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	281145Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	281153