For Sale 2015 Ford Fiesta ST: Ingot Silver *Lease Takeover* w/CASH INCENTIVE!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2015 Ford Fiesta ST: Ingot Silver *Lease Takeover* w/CASH INCENTIVE! within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; LEASE TAKEOVER: 2015 Ford Fiesta ST in Ingot Silver on Molten Orange Recaro buckets. *,295 MSRP* (option to ship anywhere ...

2015 Ford Fiesta ST: Ingot Silver *Lease Takeover* $299/month

LEASE TAKEOVER: 2015 Ford Fiesta ST in Ingot Silver on Molten Orange Recaro buckets.

*$26,295 MSRP*
    (option to ship anywhere in the US)

TOP OF THE LINE/FULLY LOADED! w/Nav and Moonroof. Sony system with Microsoft Sync. Heated Seats. Rado Gray Wheels w/Red Calipers. Pothole in winter w/wheel replaced.

I have taken extremely good care of this car with regular oil changes every 4K miles.
    13 payments remaining @$344/month *$585 CASH MONEY INCENTIVE* (brings monthly payment to $299/month)
    Currently 22,200 on the odometer
    Lease end on 4/24/18 with 36,5xx miles max
    Michelin AS3 Tires with 70% tread remaining.

This is my first winter driving some distance to and from work. Here in Colorado, I'd really prefer AWD for those long daily commutes. For that reason, I'd like to move on from the Fiesta ST.

Responsive steering and a lively chassis, it is a true enthusiast machine. It's been every bit as fun as what you have read and seen on the Youtube reviews. This would be a simple lease takeover from Ford Credit for just over a year. A small commitment to experience one of the most engaging and exploitable cars on the road today.

Last edited by praecurvo; 01-29-2017 at 10:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I dunno about better than everything that's a pretty bold statement(and you wouldn't be selling if that were the case). Good luck with sale though.
    2013 Mona Lisa STI
    James Bravo
    I'm the nicest guy in the world as long as you don't piss me off....You're already pissing me off.

FWIW the Fiesta does hold the world record for fastest indoor speed... https://youtu.be/Ye8BAHnZu_I

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That car is as much a fiesta as a NASCAR car is a Camry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    All? NO ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbravo_AK View Post
    I dunno about better than everything that's a pretty bold statement(and you wouldn't be selling if that were the case). Good luck with sale though.
    I hear ya, but driving a greater distance this year to and from work in Colorado winters is leading me towards AWD.

BUMP for redo of ad.

Bump for shipping option.

Non smoker no accidents.

PM's replied. Sale pending.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.