For Sale 05 wrx wagon
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 05 wrx wagon within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; up for sale my daily commuter salvaged 05 wrx wagon with 89k miles. Quick story on the salvaged part. The ...

05 wrx wagon

up for sale my daily commuter salvaged 05 wrx wagon with 89k miles. Quick story on the salvaged part. The title in hand that I have is clean but carfax shows it as salvaged at 10 miles. I bought it from a dealer at 21k miles and I was told it was salvaged upon delivery when it was brand new with under 10 miles. Anyhow didn't care as it drove perfect and had no issues. Now it's got 89 k miles and still drives perfect. It's an auto, and has a set of King springs with agx struts set up by primitive. It's sitting about an inch and half higher the stock and the ride is firm and way more responsive. Interior is clean and bone stock and so is the engine. The suspension was installed at 72k miles along with new 215 Yokohama geolander ats. Included with the car is a set of winter wheels and tires with almost new blizzard on 205 15's. Up top it's the fat cat ski/ snowboard carrier,a Yakima bike carrier and a custom made to fit wind fairing. LED Rigid D2 pods and a chinese brand led light bar in between. The d 2'are wide angle and the bar has both spot and wide angle. Both powered up from oem fog light switches. $7500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00e0e_eQoc6IkZHfE_1200x900.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	278834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00F0F_fypycAAn8fC_1200x900.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	146.0 KB 
ID:	278842 Located in SF Bay Area
    Last edited by vladi80; 01-07-2017 at 03:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'll be South Tahoe this weekend, if anyone wants to check out the powdermobile.

few more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00000_6QUEUrAbRzL_600x450.jpg   00b0b_iOiCvti3UZs_600x450.jpg   00x0x_2wT8CazEo3I_600x450.jpg   00y0y_41WODs8fJsE_600x450.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.