Subaru WRX Forum banner

VA: 2002 WRX Wagon (Japanese EJ-207 Engine swap)

For Sale 
859 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  JCarter 
#1 ·
It has come time to sell my 2002 WRX Wagon. It has a silver exterior and a blue interior. Has STI front seats. Blew the engine in January (2016) (unknown oil leak in the old EJ205 rebuilt Engine) so I replaced it with a Japanese imported EJ-207 Engine with around 50,000 miles on it. Feel free to fact check me as I am getting my info from the shop that did the swap, but they tell me that if I put the EJ-207's Fuel Injectors and ECU wiring harness on (possibly with a reprogram according to another shop) the car could push 250-270hp at the crank. All of these parts come with the car and the only reason I still have the EJ-205's harness and injectors on it is because the 207's doesn't pass emissions in VA.

The car has 190,000 miles on it and I've put about 20,000 of those on it. I am the third owner and the previous two treated this car like a baby, as did I. Poor engine work on the old engine was the reason for it blowing up, and with the new engine, the car runs amazingly. Gear box is smooth and brand new clutch was installed when the engine was swapped. Only non-stock thing on the car besides the seats and new engine is the Up-pipe that the previous owner installed.

I love this car (it actually saved my life in a snow storm with black ice on a busy highway) so the most important thing for me is that it goes to an owner that will appreciate it as much as I have. The only reason I am selling it is that I have just bought another 02 WRX wagon but with a complete STI swap.

Asking $8000 OBO.

located in McLean, Va

jcarter@highpoint.edu
seven0three-6two4-nine6sixfive

Craigslist link:
2002 WRX Wagon (Swapped Engine)

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.