Subaru WRX Forum banner

Nice price or Crack pipe?

• Nice Price - You can plasma my blue pearl ;)

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Crack Pipe - EJ?! NO WAY!

Votes: 3 30.0%

NY 2013 Plasma Blue Pearl WRX

For Sale 
4K views 38 replies 10 participants last post by  VWynn 
#1 · (Edited)
NY: SOLD

Just ordered a 2016 STi and will be selling my 2013 Plasma Blue Pearl Base WRX that has 42k miles on it. Mileage will climb slightly since it's my DD. (NOTE: Still under powertrain warranty!)

I ordered this car from Subaru City of Milwaukee in Oct of 2012 and took delivery in Dec 2012. Car comes with a maintenance log book as well as every receipt for every purchase for the car.

Mechanically this car is perfect. Maintained religiously and correctly. Owned by a young professional who takes care of his belongings. Each non-cosmetic modification was meticulously researched and was not put on the car if it did not serve a purpose or address a downfall of the GV chassis.

Upgrades that are staying with the car:

(Price listed is MSRP I paid)
Perrin Shorty Antenna ($26)
OEM footwell illumination ($50)
(4) Speed bleeders with Motul 500 flush ($60)
245/40/17 Michelin Pilot Super Sports ($724) - Quite possibly the best DD summer tire available
Front and Rear Stoptech Street Performance Pads ($110)
Kartboy Front and Rear shifter bushings ($65)
JPM Coachworks Alcantera Shift boot ($70)
OEM Subaru Foglights ($250)
OEM Subaru Floormats ($80+) - Whatever insane price they charged. I forget.
3% 3M tint all around ($350)
50% 3M tinted whole windshield - seriously, it's amazing at night. Does NOT obstruct view ($150)
Cosworth Panel filter ($45)
H9 to H11 Low beam "mod" ($40)
PIAA SI-Tech wiper blades ($60)
Performance alignment -2 degrees camber up front zero toe all around ($100) ****
*** Depends if you purchase the Koni dampers (listed below) or not. If Koni's are taken off a new alignment will need to be done

Additional upgrades for purchase:

(Prices listed is the MSRP that I paid, lets negotiate prices)
Front and Rear Eibach sway bars ($365)
Front and Rear Kartboy endlinks ($210)
Cobb STS ($135)
Rally Armor UR mud flaps grey logo ($175)
Extended Armrest ($75)
Headunit from 2013 Forester - HD Radio, nice screen and UI ($250)
AE64 Subaru 8-pin rear camera harness and 4 foot reverse lead ($35)
Esky HD reverse camera ($35)

2007 17'' WRX Enkei wheels with 225/45/17 General Altimax Arctic Snow tires (with 9/32 of tread left about 10k miles on them) Asking $550 for the set of 4
Koni Adjustable dampers on donor struts with RCE Yellow Springs. 10,000 miles on the set (lifetime warranty on Koni's) Spent - $1,116 asking $700

Full disclosure:
Front bumper has a 4" crack in it from a rouge ice chunk (pictures in link)
From said ice chunk, the tow hook cover is MIA
Rear bumper has a nickel sized chip in it from a lawnmower propelled rock (pictures in link)
2 rock chips on the hood (have been properly touched up) (pictures in link)
TPMS light is on, one sensor has lost signal during wheel storage

New OEM Clutch, flywheel and throw out bearing replaced under warranty at 30k due to the well known throw out bearing issue with WRX's (car has never been launched)
New OEM steering wheel replaced under warranty due to leather pealing

Pictures are here, many more to come
NOTE: My winter wheels are on in some of the pics. OEM 17's will come with the car!!!

Asking price has DROPPED to $21,999
If you need financing, I can do an "In and Out" with the local Subaru Dealer I ordered my STi through
As mentioned above, the car comes with about $2,000 in upgrades.
Located in Suffolk Lawn-guy-land (Long Island)

Shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is "You're ugly"

See less See more
#8 ·
Unfortunately I will be selling my 2010 Subaru WRX. I am in need of a truck for work and everyday use. The previous owner was a dealer mechanic who took great care of the car. The car runs perfect and makes great power. The car has 51,000 miles on the odometer, however, I had a BRAND NEW stage 3 short block put in with upgraded pistons and rods which only has around 8,000 MILES ON IT INCLUDING BREAK IN in with a brand new stage 2 tune.

MODIFICATIONS:
Stage 3 Shortblock W/ Upgraded pistons and rods
Intercooler
AEM cold air intake
Invidia N1 Street Exaust
Downpipe/Up-pipe
External wastegate
sway bar
Coil overs
GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Controller
NEW Perrin Turbo Inlet Hose
NEW Glow shift Boost Gauge and Shift Knob
NEW Stage 2 Tune w/ COBB access port
royal Steering wheel
pioneer radio

HP: 318 Torque: 338 Max Boost: 22psi

$24,500 obo ....I'm negotiable shoot a price at me. Brand new engine that can handle a lot of power.

#14 · (Edited)
East Northport

Surprising the hyperlink doesn't work through tapatalk, it's hosted by google. Here's the raw link in case tapatalk didn't like the hyperlink: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7W6gTxGh3MgcXRSRTJQUmN2NjQ&usp=sharing

Apologizes for the lack of pictures, been traveling a lot for work lately. Hopefully this weekend I'll snap some glamour shots.

But I already have a 2013 wrx with all kinds of goodies install... but what I don't have is that radio haha
Shoot me an offer. Literally plug-n-play. Install time is equivalent to a new air filter. I have a backup camera with harnesses ready to go with it as well. BNIB

#11 ·
Nice price. Need more pics, GLWS.

PS. swapping that forester stereo in there was a good idea, look clean. I might have to look into that.

#13 ·
But I already have a 2013 wrx with all kinds of goodies install... but what I don't have is that radio haha

#16 ·
stock at that mileage list for 20k and change. with all the stuff remaining, i def think its a fair asking price.

now the stuff thats coming off and being sold, are you listing the msrp price, or what you want? not tryna jam you up but some of those prices are hella marked up and heads could find them new for cheaper than what youre listing. if this jams you up, PM me and i'll edit immediately.

#17 ·
No worries. Sorry for the confusion, the prices I listed next to the mods is just the msrp I paid, NOT asking prices (except for the Koni's and Winter wheels the price listed is asking price)
The asking prices for any additional mods will be a conversation between myself and the potential buyer. I just spelled it out with MSRP prices so people would see the value of what they are getting.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll edit to make my intentions more clear.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.