Subaru WRX Forum banner

2002 WRX FS/FT

For Sale/Trade 
1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Frankdasaro35 
#1 ·
I am mainly looking to sell or trade for an automatic 04-05 Forester XT with less than 130k miles and at least $1500 on top of it. I am located in central Ohio willing to travel.

This is my 2002 WRX I have spent over $13k on it and love it but I feel like my work is done with it for the most part. My plan was to turn it into a 02 V7 STI and drop a Ej207 w/ 6spd, swap to the STI interior, RHD swapping, and getting STI headlights and side skirts. But with school the next few years and working less it will be unlikely to happen. But someone else could continue this.

Engine/Trans:
It's your everyday EJ205 WRX motor but is from a 2005 WRX with less than 75k (cost me $1500) on it and turbo was rebuilt and resealed about 5k ago,very bullet proof always maintained meticulous and alway used rotella t6 synthetic when changing oil,opti spark coil packs 7k ago. Cone filter has also been changed periodically as well. NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS. The transmission has been replaced and new rebuilt 03 WRX 5 speed transmission (stronger gears than the 02) has less than 2k on it and is bullet proof that alone cost $2500 and was installed and rebuilt professionally. Shifter bushings were also changed about 3k ago. The wheel bearings were also changed about 5k ago.

Exterior:
The exterior is 08V Midnight Pearl it's a very unique color and is black in when in the dark but almost a dark navy when light hits it. The panels are all very clean there are very limited sunspots and scratches just a few very small spots. Very little rust at all the wheel wells are very clean a couple surface spots but nothing very noticeable. This is all very good considering the body has about 165k on it (most of the panels were swapped from a donor car very few panels have more than 90k mi on them)

Interior:
All stock except the frog eye boost gauge pods, After market stereo, after market door speakers, crown shifter boot. other than that pretty clean and all stock

Cons:
no AC
small rip in the driver seat
door speakers rattle (just need tightened)
Sanded front headlight (needs clear coat)
No side skirts ($100)
Popable dent above the driver rear door
Very very small chip in windshield (if not filled by the time of purchase I will take $150 off so you can have safelight fill it)

Mechanical Modifications:
STI Down Pipe ($130)
TurboXS Catless Up Pipe ($150)
AEM Intake ($255)
Invidia n1 turbo back 3in exhaust ($500)
HKS SSQV Blow off Valve ($335)
Tuned to 15lbs of boost ($500)
Cobb Access Port ($400)
Emusa Adjustable Coilovers ($600)
eBay Strut Braces ($100)
STI Short Shifter ($50)
Stage 3 Competition Clutch, light weight 14.5lb flywheel, and pressure plate all with about 10k on it ($350)

Exterior Modifications:
After Market Mesh Grill ($50)
JDM STI Fog Covers ($100)
VIS Tracer Style Carbon Fiber Hood($800)
STI Spoiler (painted to match professionally) ($400)
JDM Style Tint ($200)
Nakayama Zoro 10 17x7.5 Milestar tires (same as Goodyear) less than 5k miles on them painted with STI BBS paint match Gold ($1150)

Your looking at a very clean! Perfect running! decently fast! WRX with quite a few modifications and a pretty much brand new transmission. This would be a perfect car to run 290awhp and daily drive with no problems while turning heads or build to even higher numbers.

I am negotiable to a degree but your getting ALOT for what your paying. Consider trading for: 04-05 Forester XT auto less than 135k mi. JDM cars mostly AWD or RWD turbo but please send me what you have, if it's not the value of my car cash will most likely be needed the worst I can say is no (no FWD Hondas) or something with a KBB Value of $9500 private sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.