For Sale $5000 2003 Bugeye WRX 133K miles in CA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 00 2003 Bugeye WRX 133K miles in CA within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; Fires sale. Need a truck. Looking for F250/F350 7.3 or 6.0 or cummins diesel. Will take 5K, just come look ...

$5000 2003 Bugeye WRX 133K miles in CA

Fires sale. Need a truck. Looking for F250/F350 7.3 or 6.0 or cummins diesel. Will take 5K, just come look at it.

Runs fine, throws intermittent IAC valve code. Could be vav leak, could be the IAC. Can't say, don't have the time to figure it out. Moving to PA in DEC.
    So, lets start with Cons: Misc scratches, a few small dings. bumpers need to be refitted. The previous owner had a body kit on it, did a poor job of putting the factory stuff back on. Craigslist wheels came with some minor rash. Missing rear spare under carpet trim. (I'm guessing there is supposed to be some support and a a panel) Missing some trunk trim, "had a bumpin system in it" according to previous owner. Interior 6-7ish. Has plenty to pick at, it IS a daily driver. Small exhaust leak at one of the unions. Probably from a bad ass fart can the previous owner undoubtedly had installed with his body kit.

So, the good: The last owner did work at a used car dealership, where he cherry pick purchased it. Timing belt was replaced at 80K with water pump. I drove it from Philly PA to Lancaster CA 6 months ago. Not one hiccup. Tires 70-80%, wheels 18" no rub amazing fit. Not my first pick for wheels, but craigslisters cant be choosers, and they don't look bad. Basic Alpine with USB input. Triple gauge clock replacement pod, A/F Boost, and oil pressure. All matching, change colors as you like. SPT (subaru perf tune) intake (came with the car) Full size factory wheel for spare. EBC green front pads and black rotors. Rear EBC black pads and rotors. All factory car minus the mentioned. Tow hitch with correct lighting amplifier. Yup, pull jetskis, atvs, lawnmowers, mulch, whatever. It is a bolt on package, with a high current lighting adapter that does not draw power from the tail lights, all wired in the trunk, tucked away nicely. I pulled my buell from LA to Lancaster. That is about an hour and a half through the mountains no problem. Add a roof rack for the perfect skibunny hauler.

Currently on craigslist, so don't lag about. Can be seen mon-fri 5pm-9pm. email me. Can't answer txts at work, but feel free to come by Scaled Composites to see the car during the day. Not worried, plenty of cameras and security. Biggest hangar in Mojave, cant miss it. 6am-4pm.

2. Remove Advertisements

Just figured out the current wheels are Milanni Kool Whip 5 446. Under the street lights they actually look pretty good. 35 or 38 offset, not sure, pretty flush fit, again no rubs.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.