For Sale FS: 2010 WRX Premium South Jersey
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: 2010 WRX Premium South Jersey within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey Everyone, I bought a new car through private sale and I'm selling my beloved 2010 WRX Premium. Here is ...

FS: 2010 WRX Premium South Jersey

Hey Everyone,

I bought a new car through private sale and I'm selling my beloved 2010 WRX Premium. Here is a link to my cars.com website:2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium, $16,500 - Cars.com

See the ad for more details, but in short, here are some details:

- 93k miles
    - TP Stage 1 since 60 Miles and runs extremely strong
    - I drive over 35k miles per year and I've babied the car. (My wife always asks me why I have a quick car and drive like my grandfather)
    - Chrome Grille - Factory Installed
    - Sti short shifter - Factory Installed
    - Shift Bushings (I believe Kartboy)
    - Drilled and Slotted rotors since Nov 2011
    - Hankook Ventus S1 Noble (#1 All Season Performance tire when I bought them on TireRack.com) with tons of tread
    - K&N Drop in
    - Subaru Roof Racks
    - I bought the CarFax for you. No accidents and I'm the second owner (first guy leased it for 19k miles)
    - The only problem I've ever had with the AC, but I had that fixed under Warranty and it's been great since.

Other then that, it runs super strong and I'm looking for a good home for it.

My cell is 856-422-2124, feel free to call or text me.

Thanks!

Bryan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just a quick update.. I lowered the price to $15,500!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.