I bought a new car through private sale and I'm selling my beloved 2010 WRX Premium. Here is a link to my cars.com website:2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium, $16,500 - Cars.com
See the ad for more details, but in short, here are some details:
- 93k miles
- TP Stage 1 since 60 Miles and runs extremely strong
- I drive over 35k miles per year and I've babied the car. (My wife always asks me why I have a quick car and drive like my grandfather)
- Chrome Grille - Factory Installed
- Sti short shifter - Factory Installed
- Shift Bushings (I believe Kartboy)
- Drilled and Slotted rotors since Nov 2011
- Hankook Ventus S1 Noble (#1 All Season Performance tire when I bought them on TireRack.com) with tons of tread
- K&N Drop in
- Subaru Roof Racks
- I bought the CarFax for you. No accidents and I'm the second owner (first guy leased it for 19k miles)
- The only problem I've ever had with the AC, but I had that fixed under Warranty and it's been great since.
Other then that, it runs super strong and I'm looking for a good home for it.
My cell is 856-422-2124, feel free to call or text me.