For Sale CA: 2013 Plasma Blue WRX, 13k, Stealthily Upgraded
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CA: 2013 Plasma Blue WRX, 13k, Stealthily Upgraded within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; It is a truly bittersweet day as life changes require me to sell my rex. Iíve made some very thoughtful ...

CA: 2013 Plasma Blue WRX Hatch, 13k, Stealthily Upgraded

It is a truly bittersweet day as life changes require me to sell my rex. Iíve made some very thoughtful power upgrades to the car and it is a blast to have as a daily driver. As many of you know, this car is the king of balancing utility, fun and value, and I upped the fun factor. I kept the build pretty stealth because thatís my style so it looks pretty stock from the outside.

2013 Plasma Blue WRX Hatchback
    Mileage: ~13,000

Power mods:
    Cobb SF intake w/air box
    Cobb Downpipe
    Cobb Accesspoint
    Process West Top Mount Intercooler
    Perrin Equal Length Header
    Perrin Uppipe
    Hallman Pro Manual Boost Controller
    Cobb XLE BPV
    DeatschWerks DW65c fuel pump
    DeatschWerks Bosch EV14 Fuel Injectors

Handling mods:
    Stop tech SS brake lines
    Kartboy Short Shifter w/front and back bushings

The car was professionally tuned for both E85 and ACN91 octane so you can switch between them once you run the gas tank down. The current settings for the E85 tune are very conservative. It has a LOT more power to give with these mods but I wanted to stay on the safe side for now. She puts down 318 HP AWHP and 357 ft-lb torque on E85 and 279 AWHP and 321 ft-lb torque on the ACN91.

If youíre looking for a perfect condition, low mileage, thoughtfully upgraded WRX, this is your car. Other stock WRX hatches in this condition and mileage are going for over $27K at the stealerships right now and Iíve put in about $6K so Iím asking for $30K. Itís an incredible value for what this car has to offer. Hit me up with a PM if youíre interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0058.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	191161Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0059.jpg 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	191169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0060.jpg 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	191177Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0063.jpg 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	191185Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0064.jpg 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	191193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0065.jpg 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	191201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0067.jpg 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	191209Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0068.jpg 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	191217
    Last edited by ryan42; Yesterday at 11:39 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dam selling it? :/
    If this was only a few years later, I would have probably paid you already
    Stinkeye member 520

Yeah, it's sad. This will be a great car for many years to come. It's funny where life can take you sometimes. Hopefully, it will make a new owner very happy.

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.
    Classy ****ing spleeper, man. Whoever buys this car is getting something well done. Free bump from me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.