For Sale 2012 WRX hatchback
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX hatchback within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hard to find 2012 Subaru WRX 5-door hatchback for sale in NJ. Good fuel economy (I average 25 mpg, highway ...

Arrow 2012 WRX hatchback

Hard to find 2012 Subaru WRX 5-door hatchback for sale in NJ.

Good fuel economy (I average 25 mpg, highway driving), excellent grip in rain & snow, smooth driving, practical hatchback, and QUICK. . .it's a blast to drive...as everyone in this forum knows. I'm not a tuner or racer, just enjoyed driving this thing to work and country roads. No mods, all stock, base model. Aside from minor blemishes/basic wear & tear (I can point these out to you..), there's nothing wrong with the vehicle. 66,500 miles, asking $20,500 OBO. Here are the details:

-2012 Subaru WRX, 5-door hatchback
    -Base model -- no moon roof, leather, navigation, or satellite radio
    -Black obsidian pearl, gray 17"x8" wheels
    -One owner, well maintained and cared for
    -No modifications have been made.
    -Extras: all weather mats, roof cross bars, winter (dunlop sp winter sport 3D) and summer tires. both sets have more miles left on them.
    -Free and clear title
    -66,500 miles
    -VIN# JF1GR7E61CG200218

Send me a PM to come check it out and make me an offer. This is my daily driver, so nice, polished photos are not available right now, mid-winter. The car will be fully detailed prior to title transfer.

Thanks for your interest - Eric

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wrx1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	151.6 KB 
ID:	186617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wrx2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	186625
    Last edited by dutchmanJC; 02-28-2015 at 07:07 AM. Reason: price drop!! make me an offer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump it up

SOLD Y'ALL

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.