For Sale CA - 2004 WRB STi / 125K Miles / Clean Title / Light Mods
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CA - 2004 WRB STi / 125K Miles / Clean Title / Light Mods within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Itís with a heavy heart that I post this car for sale but with a growing family and a new ...

CA - 2004 WRB STi / 125K Miles / Clean Title / Light Mods

Itís with a heavy heart that I post this car for sale but with a growing family and a new truck payment I have to part ways with my STi. The car has about 125K miles on it, all the major 100K service was performed including resurfacing the flywheel, timing belt, gaskets, etc. Some things to be aware of about this car, there are quite a few scratches and small dents, the wheels are also chipped up pretty good too (not a big deal if you have other wheels in mind to put on). I noticed a small tear in the steering rack boot the last time I changed the oil. The hood scoop was sanded and plasti-dipped due to fading of the OEM Subaru paint. The stock STi trunklid was replaced with a wingless lid.

The interior is in good shape, there are some minor imperfections in the upulstry but no tears, etc. If you recall the 04 STi did not come with a stereo, I bought one out of a 05 and have it installed. There are some basic speakers in the front doors. Everything electrical works perfectly, you may need to recharge the A/C as it is not blowing cold (heater works fine).

The stock turboback is on the car, I figure whoever buys it will have their own exhaust / tuning options in mind.

Clean title.

Thatís about it! Asking $16,500 obo

Private Message - Call or Text Aaron at 949 - too94 - thirtythree fiftyfive

Engine/Power:
    GrimmSpeed PnP / Ceramic Coated Exhaust Manifolds
    GrimmSpeed PnP / Ceramic Coated Crosspipe
    GrimmSpeed PnP / Ceramic Coated Uppipe
    Perrin Crank Pulley
    Perrin Turbo Inlet Hose
    Koyo Aluminum Radiatior
    Samco Radiator Hoses
    NGK Iridum IX Sparkplugs
    K&N Drop In Filter
    GP Moto Elbow Delete

Suspension / Brakes:
    Stock Springs with Feal Suspension revalved struts
    Cusco Front and Rear swaybars
    STi lateral links
    STi trailing arms
    Group A Performance endlinks
    Goodridge SS Brakelines
    Hawk HPS Brakepads

Wheels:
    17x8 Rota Slipstream Wheels - BF Goodrich SuperSport T/A's 235/45/R17 M+S

Exterior:
    vlimited replica lip
    Rally Armor UR Limited Mudflaps
    Wingless debadged trunk
    Subaru grille emblem delete
    Cleared headlights

Other:
    Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings
    Optima Redtop Battery
    Grimmspeed Highlift Hood Dampers
    ABS On/Off Switch
    All Weather Subaru Floormats
    6-Disc OEM Subaru CD changer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For some reason it's not letting me edit my OP.

Price drop to $15,500 obo

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.