For Sale MA: 2004 WRX 5 Speed, VF39 -- ONLY 69K miles!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MA: 2004 WRX 5 Speed, VF39 -- ONLY 69K miles!!! within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is my tastefully modified 2004 WRX, with only 69,000 miles! I am selling because of a growing ...

MA: 2004 WRX 5 Speed, VF39 -- ONLY 69K miles!!!

Up for sale is my tastefully modified 2004 WRX, with only 69,000 miles! I am selling because of a growing family, so I'm moving on to a Legacy GT wagon. I really am going to miss this!!! ASKING $11,500 OBO.

I've owned this WRX for the past 9 years. I bought it with 30,000 miles on it. And it has been lovingly taken care of since then. (I have TONS of paperwork and receipts to prove it.) My goal for this car was to get STI+ horsepower, but keep it a very comfortable daily driver. The mileage is so low because it was mostly driven on weekends, I commute on the train. This WRX has an STI VF39 swap with a pro tune, all done at Dentsport Grarage. Approximately 350hp at the crank (275 at the wheels).

Interior is in mint condition. Body is straight with NO PAINTWORK. The body is also RUST FREE. Normal marks for it's age. The hood has a small crease at the very front tip. The bumpers have marks on them from when the car used to be parallel parked on the street and I've noticed a slight whine from the AC compressor at times, but it blows very cold.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. You will not find another 2004 WRX with this mileage in this shape. I am in no rush to sell, and want it to go to the right person. CLEAN TITLE IN HAND. Thanks for looking – Call Mike with any questions (617) 851-0233

Here is a list of what I've done to it over the years:

ENGINE:
    STI VF39 turbo
    STI Intercooler
    Larger Injectors
    Warble Fuel Pump
    Kartboy Crankshaft Pulley
    HKS Stainless Uppipe
    Ebay Hi-Flo Catted Downpipe
    MadDad Dual Tip Whisper cat-back
    (Currently mated to stock cat-back)
    Pro tuned at Dentsport Garage to 275hp at the wheels - approximately 350hp at the crank
    (a stock STI puts down 225 at the wheels on the same dyno)

SUSPENSION:
    Hotchkis Sport Springs
    Tokiko D-Spec adjustable struts
    17 inch Prodrive O.Z. Wheels

TRANSMISSION:
    Kartboy Shifter Bushings
    Kartboy Rear Shifter Stay Bushings
    Goup-N Transmission Mount

STEERING:
    Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings
    STI Steering Knuckle

BRAKES:
    NAPA Rebuilt Tokyo's with lifetime Warranty against seizing.

INTERIOR:
    Genuine Subaru Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
    Alpine CD player with iPod Hook-up
    Alpine Amplifier
    Infinity Speakers

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by mpilato77; 12-13-2014 at 08:36 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SOLD!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.