For Sale 2006 WRX TR Limited for sale - Pearl River, NY - $5K
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 WRX TR Limited for sale - Pearl River, NY - K within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For Sale in Pearl River, NY: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR Limited, 145K miles. Manual transmission, AWD. Original owner. Gunmetal ...

2006 WRX TR Limited for sale - Pearl River, NY - $5K

For Sale in Pearl River, NY:

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR Limited, 145K miles. Manual transmission, AWD. Original owner. Gunmetal grey metallic color. 4DR sedan. Body and interior in good condition. Leather interior, heated seats, foglights, power moonroof, spoiler, 6-CD. Was my daily commuter, never taken to track or used for any racing. 4 new tires were put on in Jan2014. New windshield wipers were installed Sep2014. New Subaru battery purchased in Feb2014.

History: Bumped a rogue deer in 2009. Light damage yeiled a replaced hood, grille and front side panel. No accidents otherwise.

Caveats: Not running at the moment and needs some engine work. Recently had misfire in one cylinder, which is now failing to hold pressure; interior of this cylinder is scratched. Head gasket is intact. Engine was taken apart for diagnostics and requires new injector seals for reassembly. Code for secondary air injector failure was also read. Due for brakes, rotors, oil change. As seen in photo, battery is currently disconnected so it is not started until injector seals are replaced. Rims in decent shape, some scuffs; front driver side rim has some rust dust on it from rotor and will come off. Rims definitely are not rusting. Could use a light vacuuming too, but due to lack of mobility, I haven't been able to get this done - sincere apologies.

Car is currently parked at my office in Pearl River, NY. Please contact me if you'd like come take a look. Asking $5K for as-is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pics broski

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.