Subaru WRX Forum banner

06 WRX

For Sale 
2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Atomant1080 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 06 WRX. :sadwave: The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because me and my wife just had a baby. The car is in almost perfect condition inside and out! I am sad to see it go, but family first. About my car...
Brand NEW at 79k... Short block, turbo, clutch, spark plugs, serpentine and timing belts, all installed by the Subaru dealership at 79k miles, ac recharged and a new O ring at 84k, and the chassis only has 89k miles. All new parts (with ALL the paperwork to prove and provide). New drilled and slotted rotors with new brake pads, SPT intake, kartboy short shifter, Perrin catted down pipe, cat back exhaust, Megan lowering springs (included, it is at stock height now), mud flaps, 04-05 tail lights, boost gauge, sway bar, tuned to stage 2 with Cobb accessport (cobb accessport included), even more to list. I will also include stock stuff as well. If you are interested... SERIOUS inquiries ONLY, NO test drives, no silly trades either, we don't need to waste your time or mine, I appreciate that. I'm only asking $18,000 obo
So please dont hesitate to shoot me an offer, just no low ball offers.

Call or text me, and I can answer any questions.
425-330-9794

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
the car has had a new short block put in it at 79k miles. the only reason i had the short block replaced is because i wanted to drive it for another 100k+, there wasnt anything wrong with the motor at all, i just wanted it done. but its too small for my family (baby car seat in the back). I will let someone test drive it of course, but i meant by no test drive as NO joy rides, no cash in hand/ tire kickers and i will not let someone test drive it. i want people that are serious about buying it. I dont want people driving my car if they arent for sure interested. of course there are test drives, but if the person doesnt either have cash then thats a waste of both of our time, you know? i am more than willing to have someone test drive it if they are absolutely serious, i dont have alot of time (with a new baby) to be taking time for joy rides. i hope that makes more sense, sorry for the confusion.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.