For Sale 06 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 06 WRX within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling my 06 WRX. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because me and my wife just had ...

06 WRX

I am selling my 06 WRX. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because me and my wife just had a baby. The car is in almost perfect condition inside and out! I am sad to see it go, but family first. About my car...
    Brand NEW at 79k... Short block, turbo, clutch, spark plugs, serpentine and timing belts, all installed by the Subaru dealership at 79k miles, ac recharged and a new O ring at 84k, and the chassis only has 89k miles. All new parts (with ALL the paperwork to prove and provide). New drilled and slotted rotors with new brake pads, SPT intake, kartboy short shifter, Perrin catted down pipe, cat back exhaust, Megan lowering springs (included, it is at stock height now), mud flaps, 04-05 tail lights, boost gauge, sway bar, tuned to stage 2 with Cobb accessport (cobb accessport included), even more to list. I will also include stock stuff as well. If you are interested... SERIOUS inquiries ONLY, NO test drives, no silly trades either, we don't need to waste your time or mine, I appreciate that. I'm only asking $18,000 obo
    So please dont hesitate to shoot me an offer, just no low ball offers.

Call or text me, and I can answer any questions.
    425-330-9794

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX front.jpg   WRX back lights.jpg   WRX interior.jpg   WRX front seats.jpg   WRX back seats.jpg  

WRX engine.jpg   WRX engine out.jpg  
    Last edited by Atomant1080; 10-21-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Location

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

$18,000 for a car that has already had new short block put in.... without even letting someone test drive it?

the car has had a new short block put in it at 79k miles. the only reason i had the short block replaced is because i wanted to drive it for another 100k+, there wasnt anything wrong with the motor at all, i just wanted it done. but its too small for my family (baby car seat in the back). I will let someone test drive it of course, but i meant by no test drive as NO joy rides, no cash in hand/ tire kickers and i will not let someone test drive it. i want people that are serious about buying it. I dont want people driving my car if they arent for sure interested. of course there are test drives, but if the person doesnt either have cash then thats a waste of both of our time, you know? i am more than willing to have someone test drive it if they are absolutely serious, i dont have alot of time (with a new baby) to be taking time for joy rides. i hope that makes more sense, sorry for the confusion.

bump!
    i have more pictures upon request. Hoping to hear if anyone is interested.
    Great car, great price, great deal!
    Get it while its hot!

Love it, just too much $$$ for me. I'm at 15k right now.

Well can we meet somewhere in the middle. I'm willing to negotiate. I have a 4 month old. And thats the ONLY reason I'm getting rid of my beauty. Shoot me an offer. Where do you live at? Text me at 425-330-9794 and we can go over some details and negotiate.

is ANYONE interested in my WRX for $16,500?

Hey man, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm interested but the buyer I had for my WRX bailed. So I'm stuck trying to find another.

I'll get back with you when I sell it.

ok cool! i look forward to hearing from you! at $16,500 this car is a steal, there is NO smoke or noise, knocking, or anything at all wrong with the car.
    Let me know if you have any questions at all.

BUMP!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.