For Sale 2012 STI Limited Silver

This is a discussion on 2012 STI Limited Silver within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I never thought it would come to this, but I am selling my 2012 STI Limited as I am back ...

Talking 2012 STI Limited Silver

I never thought it would come to this, but I am selling my 2012 STI Limited as I am back to graduate school and could quite frankly use the money to pay for school. Located in Syracuse NY. This car has no mod's to it, tint and mud flaps are the only things I had time and money to add on. Purchased from a Subaru dealer in 2013(they drove it up until then). Has had $1200 of body/paint work to the drivers quarter and drivers door after neighbor kindly backed into it! No other damage/accidents. Pictures will speak for themselves, and if you are looking at this vehicle while considering to buy then you most likely know what it comes with. Navigation, black leather interior, etc, etc.. It has 18,000 miles on it --> I put about 5k on it since I purchased it in March '13 because it has been stored for the winter to avoid the nasty salt up here. I do have a loan on it so we will have to arrange for a sale to take place via bank to release the lien on it for you. I am asking $34,00 for it. Any questions...let me know. Email works best please. emtroman@me.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 1.jpg   photo 2.jpg   photo.jpg   photo 1-1.jpg   photo 1-2.jpg  

photo 2-1.jpg   photo 3.jpg   photo 4.jpg   photo 5.jpg