For Sale 2011 STi Hatchback Built Motor 430 whp - 17k miles / 5k on motor - $33k
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 STi Hatchback Built Motor 430 whp - 17k miles / 5k on motor - k within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm in the process of moving out of state and I've decided not to take this car with me: This ...

2011 STi Hatchback Built Motor 430 whp - 17k miles / 5k on motor - $30k

I'm in the process of moving out of state and I've decided not to take this car with me:

This is a 2011 STi Hatchback (with BBS wheels). Back in Fall 2012 I suffered a cracked ringland so I then decided to do a major rebuild at around 12k miles. The built motor is a Rallispec street block, which has 5,xxx miles on it. 1,500 of these were out-of-boost break-in miles.

All modifications have been done at Modified by KC in Kansas City. The tune was done by Chad Charlton who owns that shop. On E85 this car produces about 430 whp and 425 wtrq.

This car has seen some spirited driving at these power levels, but has not been launched, drag raced, or tracked. I think the best evidence of this is that the car has the original OEM tires with a decent amount of tread left on them at 17k miles.

I currently live in Albuquerque, NM. The car is garaged in Lenexa, KS. I travel back for work frequently. For a very interested buyer, I would be willing to make a special trip.

Mods:

Shortblock:
    Rallispec Street Block (Forged Pistons, Rods, upgraded crankshaft)
    Aftermarket (I forget the brand) Thermostat targets 165 degrees coolant temp
    Killer B Oil Pickup
    Subaru gasket kit
    ARP head studs
    Upgraded water pump and racing timing belt

Turbo:
    Forced Performance FP Green HTA
    PTP Turbo Blanket
    Grimmspeed heat shield

Intercooler:
    Process West Top Mount Intercooler

Exhaust:
    Agency Power Catless Downpipe (heat wrapped)
    Invidia Q300 quad titanium tips cat-back exhaust
    Grimmspeed external wastegate uppipe
    Tial 38 mm wastegate with dump pipe (vent to atmosphere very loud)

Intake:
    KSTech 73mm Cold Air Intake
    Perrin 3 turbo inlet pipe
    Grimmspeed TGV delete with heat coating and thermal spacers

Fueling:
    Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors
    Perrin Fuel Rails
    Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
    Walbro 340 lph fuel pump

Engine Management:
    Cobb version 3 Accessport

Other:
    AEM Air Fuel Ratio and Boost gauges SMY Clustermaker gauge pod
    Crawford air-oil separator
    Upgraded Clutch rated for 600 ft-lbs torque (I can't recall the brand/model. I can look that up if it's important to you)

This car has over $12k on mods invested in it. The Kelly Blue Book for this car stock is around $32k. I'm asking $30,000 FIRM.

Also I will throw in all stock parts I still have free of charge. PM me for details.
    Last edited by DethWgn; 10-04-2014 at 09:17 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump. Title in hand.

Price drop $32k OBO

Bump. Make me a reasonable offer!

Price drop $30k FIRM

Bump. $30k and I will supply all the stock parts I still have free of charge.

You could potentially demod this car and make a serious profit.

Holy ****, hey if you're still selling this you need to put it up for sale in Washington for 45k. I **** you not that would fit in with our prices. Great deal. Send me a message if you haven't sold it in a few weeks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.