For Sale MA: CLEAN 2013 WRX Limited - Charcoal
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MA: CLEAN 2013 WRX Limited - Charcoal within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Car is sold Looking to sell my 2013 WRX Limited. I'm the only owner since I bought the car new ...

MA: CLEAN 2013 WRX Limited - Charcoal

Car is sold

Looking to sell my 2013 WRX Limited. I'm the only owner since I bought the car new last May (2013). Not too happy to see her go but an unexpected move to NYC means I'd rather see her go to a good home than get battered on the streets of NYC.

Car is a very clean and unmolested example of a 2013 WRX Limited, bone stock (except for all-season tires & built in Satellite radio module).

Car is located in Burlington MA right now. Looking to sell in the Boston area, but could potentially meet in the New England or Tri-State area for the right buyer.

~17,500 miles (mostly highway driving from a few roadtrips around the NE)
    Limited model w/ cold weather package, heated leather seats, sunroof, heated wipers, etc.
    Meticulously maintained - always garaged and washed weekly
    No accidents
    Factory satellite radio installed (~$350 option)
    Michelin Pilot Sport AS3 all-season tires w/ only ~6k miles (didn't want the hassle of switching/storing winter tires)
    Winter mats included

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by jgill505; 07-26-2014 at 08:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Adding imagesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0049.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	157457Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0040.jpg 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	157465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0048.jpg 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	157473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0039.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	143.2 KB 
ID:	157481
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0001.jpg   DSC_0031.jpg   DSC_0028.jpg   DSC_0080.jpg   DSC_0016.jpg  

Bump

Sold!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.