For Sale (VA) 2008 DGM STI, 66k, BBS and Navi, Cobb Stage 1+

This is a discussion on (VA) 2008 DGM STI, 66k, BBS and Navi, Cobb Stage 1+ within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've been considering selling it off and on. I only bought it back at the end of February. I wanted ...

(VA) 2008 DGM STI, 66k, BBS and Navi, Cobb Stage 1+

I've been considering selling it off and on. I only bought it back at the end of February. I wanted something that I could rallycross/have fun with in the snow. This seems to be a little too expensive/nice for me to want to subject it to that. Not really in a hurry to sell it, but probably will be by the end of the year.

It is a 2008, dark grey metallic. Has BBS and Nav. 65k miles. From what the dealer tells me, the original owner had a new engine put in at 19k miles under warranty. I bought it completely stock. I am half way through the process of adding new differential bushings (common issue), I just need to get it on a lift to get the last 2 in. Brakes are brand new from when I got it and they put tires on it, not new tires, but "plenty-of-life-left-in-them" tires. Two weeks ago I did Cobb Stage 1+ on it, which is Accessport and a Cobb SF intake. I have also added the SPT (Subaru) boost gauge.

It isn't my primary car I try to keep it in my driveway as much as possible.

I paid $26k for it, would like to get $23,000 but that will come down as the year goes on. The Cobb parts can be removed if you don't want them but they are definitely beneficial.

Just got back from dealership. New shortblock, turbo and all the necessary parts were replaced at 19308. Has also had its 60k mile service. I have invoice copies on both.

Carfax is spotless with a score of 95 where similar cars score an average of 58-73. http://bripley.com/STI/Carfax.PDF

Dealer service records (handwriting says "removed aftermarket wires" (battery): http://bripley.com/STI/Major_Service.PDF

$23,000

Harrisonburg, VA

IMAGES (most were taken before Stage 1+ and Boost gauge install, the last 4 pictures show these additions): https://www.flickr.com/photos/141485...7643850308445/
    Last edited by bizlur; 07-07-2014 at 04:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump. added carfax info and engine replacement service details.

bump for price drop

Added 4 pictures on the Flickr link showing Accessport, intake and boost gauge.

bump, still available

bump for price drop