For Sale FS 2013 WRX Sedan 15k miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS 2013 WRX Sedan 15k miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am looking at possibly selling my 2013 WRB WRX. We are expanding our family as well as looking to ...

FS 2013 WRX Sedan 15k miles

I am looking at possibly selling my 2013 WRB WRX. We are expanding our family as well as looking to move into a larger house and unfortunately she has to go. Just hit 15k miles and got her 15k service done, all service and oil changes have been done by the Subaru dealership since it was purchased at the recommended intervals. The car runs fine, I do notice the kind of squealing noise from the common TOB issue on cold starts every once in a while but from what i hear that is common. The hood has some chips in the paint that I couldn't buff out but that's Subaru paint I guess. Was purchased with an extended warranty as well. Mod lists include:

Invidia Catted DP (1 Bung)
    Invidia Q300 Cat-Back Exhaust
    Grimmspeed DP-Turbo Gasket
    Grimmspeed Heat Shield
    Turbosmart Recirculating BOV
    Cobb SF Intake W/ Air box
    Accessport V2 w/ Cobb Stage 2 + Intake 93 Octane LWG MAP
    Rally Armor Mud Flaps
    Aftermarket HID Kits
    SMY Gauge Cluster
    - Pro-sport 53MM Boost Gauge
    - Pro-sport 53MM Oil Pressure Gauge (Wires are run and it is all hooked up except for the Sandwich adapter which will be include, haven't gotten around to installing it.
    MoMo Shift Knob
    Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
    Eibach Front Camber Bolts

I am willing to include all stock parts as well if you want. It will come with the stock wheels/Tires not the ones pictured. Stock tires have 12k miles on them and are plastidipped white. Asking $26,500 bank still has the title just trying to get out even on it. PM me if you have any more questions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	151617
    Last edited by mugentheman215; 06-17-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    2013 WRX Sedan WRB | Gentleman's Alliance

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.