For Sale MI - 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero - 5MT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MI - 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero - 5MT within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; *****SOLD*******Selling my '05 Aero after a year of wonderful ownership. Selling because I don't need a commuter car so much ...

MI - 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero - 5MT

*****SOLD*******Selling my '05 Aero after a year of wonderful ownership. Selling because I don't need a commuter car so much anymore and frankly, my car ADD is kicking in and I'm thinking about something else again.

Craiglist ad has all the details: 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (Impreza WRX)

But here is the short an skinny version:

Locating in Detroit Metro MI
    138k miles
    All maintenance is up to date....premium fluids all around...see CL add for full details on what's been done recently.
    Conti DWS's are barely 6 months old
    Only mods are a KartBoy SS / TiC bushings / round composite knob and Autometer boost gauge....but I have the stock lever and and knob as well.
    Aftermarket head-unit and speakers all around. It's wired for an amp/sub as well.
    Typical wear n' tear for a 9 year old car in and out.

Asking $8,000

Last edited by AtomicTree; 06-02-2014 at 03:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Really nice looking car! How much winter has this car seen? Any rust starting anywhere??

SOLD...Guy gave me a down payment right about the time you posted Johnny.....he drove it away today. Damn fine car that I will no doubt regret selling in about a week. Thanks for the look though!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.